RIP Cookie

Nagini

so i just wanted to say that i will probably not play ZAM for like 6 or 7 months now.....my father just found cigaretts in my pocket and hes like pissed off and he said hes gonna break all my computers...so i will probably have to buy new ones for end of school year...

so bye i guess it was fun playing zam and everything even tought i was always pissed off when i died XD

see ya all in 6 or 7 months i guess

• Upvote 3

"Hides smokes in pockets when not allowed them" 0/10 spot and shouldn't do again.

Well goodbye

forgot to put them in bag.... still got 1h of free time...he did go in market to get biggest hammer to break my computes...

EDIT:should i hide my laptop?

Edited by ( ^◡^)っ✂╰⋃

lol, I think everyone who smokes that are also aware that it causes illness are fucking idiots, everyone who smokes shouldent stop, they should keep smoking untill they get really painful chronic obstructive lung disease.

note: I don't mean people who are addicted to it, Im talking about people who knows its retarded to do it, but they think they're cool (cookie monster) and they does it anyways.

good luck and have fun =)

actually griggz my both parents keep smoking since i was young and i smoke since im 13 so 2 years now and im  addicted to it....i cant hold without cigarets more than 4 hours tho

actually griggz my both parents keep smoking since i was young and i smoke since im 13 so 2 years now and im  addicted to it....i cant hold without cigarets more than 4 hours tho

don't blame it on ur parents, unless they forced u to smoke, (highly doubt since they're mad) it's your own doing, shouldent have started in the first place so, your fault you're addicted.

when I was like in 7th grade the "kool kids" kappa, were also smoking and ofc I tried it, prolly smoked like 1-2 packs but obviously I stopped since it's disgusting, i would get addicted if I continued and dont ever say that "I can never get addicted to anything!"

ye...

• Upvote 1

Woord indy! that is true, my grandpa is over 80 years old. idk when he did start smoking but he said he was young and still lives. But still its bad for your healt when u have smoked for years and getting older u can not even run or walk as u did when u was younger your lunges is going black and full of gas u are actually saving alot of money to quit smoke my granpha told me i must never start smoking becuse u save alot of money in my country to buy smoke in 1 year it will be 11507 in $$ ofc i have smoked cigaretts are so fucking easy to quit i can acually start smoking when evere i want i can stop when ever i want its not hard idc what u guys do but girl that does not smoke they hate the smell of it

• Downvote 2

When I was a little kid I managed to stop my parents from smoking. That's how cool I was. They're doing pretty good today.

Whenever I watch TV there's always this tobacco commercial and it just makes me think of how can we stop these tobacco companies.

#BigTobaccoBeLike #TheTruthAboutSmoking

Well Cookie Monster Goodbye.

Woord indy! that is true, my grandpa is over 80 years old. idk when he did start smoking but he said he was young and still lives. But still its bad for your healt when u have smoked for years and getting older u can not even run or walk as u did when u was younger your lunges is going black and full of gas u are actually saving alot of money to quit smoke my granpha told me i must never start smoking becuse u save alot of money in my country to buy smoke in 1 year it will be 11507 in $$ ofc i have smoked cigaretts are so fucking easy to quit i can acually start smoking when evere i want i can stop when ever i want its not hard idc what u guys do but girl that does not smoke they hate the smell of it

if they would have been easy nobody would be addicted -.-

Everyone facking smoke now adays, 3/4 of my friends do but they know im 100% againts that. Its dun y cuz my friend got cougth today by his mom and they want to send him to millitary school lol, i hate that drug/thing its a waste of money and time

you do know smoking once a week will still make a huge difference to your body, heres some math, 1 smoke a week = 52 smokes a year. in 10 years you will smoke 520 smokes, and that if you only stay with one a week. so in 10 years your chances of cancers, heart attacks etc will go hugely up, im 14 and i dont smoke, ive been offered a whole 40 pack of darts, been offerent some canabis, just dont start man. 

In my opinion i can look at someone and say there maturity is parshally based off smoking/drugs, as well they obvious arent/werent mature enough to stay away from it. 

you do know smoking once a week will still make a huge difference to your body, heres some math, 1 smoke a week = 52 smokes a year. in 10 years you will smoke 520 smokes, and that if you only stay with one a week. so in 10 years your chances of cancers, heart attacks etc will go hugely up, im 14 and i dont smoke, ive been offered a whole 40 pack of darts, been offerent some canabis, just dont start man. 

In my opinion i can look at someone and say there maturity is parshally based off smoking/drugs, as well they obvious arent/werent mature enough to stay away from it. 

Smoking weed does not decrease nor does it increase your life durability. Smoking regular sigarettes only do and if your theory would be right I know people who should have been dead by now because they smoke that much a day. (cough cough 1 pack of sigaretess on average every day)

what about shisha (hobble bubble).... i smoke once a week

a hookah? I have one xd even doe some say it's worse cuz its more smoke that enters your lunges, but whatever, I dont use that anymore.

And I would rather do most "mild"drugs than smoke cig =)

mild drugs = heroine

Kappa

• Upvote 1

Yeah, all of you saying stopping from smoking is easy, believe me, its not. I've tried stopping about 5 times now it works for like a month but then shit happens at home and i just get addicted again, my parents know tho. If you smoke its better to just tell your parents instead of hiding it, They'd much rather hear it from you then find a pack of cigarettes somewhere

a hookah? I have one xd even doe some say it's worse cuz its more smoke that enters your lunges, but whatever, I dont use that anymore.

And I would rather do most "mild"drugs than smoke cig =)

mild drugs = heroine

Kappa

ye hookah , i have one too xD 

it is wrost if i do it once or twice a day ... bt once a week is cool =) 

its badly fun after i eat kebab.