Let's argue...

App!eon*

Arguments:

Arlington skin:  1-Most players use this skin to go to places where we can't reach them, where we can just limb...

2- The other most thing that they choose the Arlington skin for is to use the jetpack and fly to other people's camp and take their kills.

_Misty skin:  The misty skin is to let people have fun WHILE they are running, but now they choose it and camp all the time... And as it's version 9 now in ZAM the bowie knife have been placed by a normal knife that's faster... but some people (like me) bought the misty because of the bowie knife.

Well, that players chose to camp with misty is not really your problem.. 

I mean, I take misty and knife in the beginning to get point and then I go camp.

And about the bowie, Misty was supposed to have a normal knife that did 500 damage from the beginning but the knife didn't do 500 dmg so classixz replaced it with a bowie for a temporary fix. 

• Upvote 3

Well, that players chose to camp with misty is not really your problem so.. 

I mean, I take misty and knife in the beginning to get point and then I go camp. But if other players are camping with misty from the start it's not any of your problems really?

And about the bowie, Misty was supposed to have a normal knife that did 500 damage from the beginning but the knife didn't do 500 dmg so classixz replaced it with a bowie for a temporary fix.

Well said for the most part.

1-Most players use this skin to go to places where we can't reach them, where we can just limb...                

Most people? I'd say it's more like a few people that like to "try-hard". I mostly see people using Arlington normally, with the occasional try-hard who uses jetpack to access a ledge spot. As ledge spots can be caded up to and camped (and have been since barricades were introduced to Black Ops), there really isn't anything rule-breaking about it. If they start throwing up double stacks while in a ledge spot to hide from limbs, then it's a problem.

2- The other most thing that they choose the Arlington skin for is to use the jetpack and fly to other people's camp and take their kills.

People stealing kills is a moot point. If you don't want to camp with someone, change spots. Maybe they needed your help and came to the spot your at. Does that make them a rule breaker? Nah. If you react to the zombies faster than your teammates, you will always get the kill first.

_Misty skin:  The misty skin is to let people have fun WHILE they are running, but now they choose it and camp all the time... And as it's version 9 now in ZAM the bowie knife have been placed by a normal knife that's faster... but some people (like me) bought the misty because of the bowie knife.

The Misty skin is definitely best used when running, but there is no reason for them to not camp at some point. Very few people run the entire round. Also, as Gunter pointed out, the bowie knife with Misty was a temporary fix. It wasn't even the first knife she had. If your dying for a bowie knife, you might want to go Raven (which has one in it's class shop for 500) or Cold Blooded (which you can roll for random knives for 200). Those are just two classes, but there are others as well. The damage for the Misty knife is still 500, and tbh the normal knife is faster.

• Upvote 1

• Founder

There is not stated anywhere that Misty should have the bowie knife.

HycqGN8.png

As the first version of Misty had issues with the 500 DMG knife, the bowie was added as a fix, like Gunter said. I'd personally say that Misty has become much better now than it was before.