Wildey says goodbye

wildey475

Well... not much to say. Just coming here to tell all admins, Classixz and others that I would like to retire from UU, if I haven't already been demoted ^^. Anyways its been fun but I doubt I will be back anytime soon. Black ops is boring af and Black ops 3 wont work so.. Well that's all I have to say bye zam <3 to all my people I am gonna miss.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Well Blue I never said bo1 sucked I said it was boring atm and when I am back it probably wont have many players so therefor I am no help to the community. I said black ops 3 didn't work because everyone has been telling me just wait until bo3. I don't care about you down voting but I don't want hate to go around because of my reasons for leaving. Well bye again I might check web from time to time

• Upvote 1

FINALLY! About TIME this miniature adult left! I guess I will miss how easy you where to knife, I will also miss uploading your profile pics for you, I will also miss you targeting me in ZAM as hard as you physically could, AND I will miss secretly spe... Actually nvm..

But legit boyo. You where a blast and one out of a very small handful of my best friends. You taught me everything I know about knifing, you where one of the best out of the UU-K clan. (Back when you had to be good at that type of thing) *NOTE THERE ARE CURRENTLY AMAZING NEW KNIFERS IN UU-K AND SOME WHO SHOULD BE IN* You where not offended easily and could take a joke. And you have been just an amazing friend to me. So thanks for all of that Wildey, hope to see you in game some more. Any game will suffice, have a good one. 

P.S. I have nothing to do with the note left under your pillow or the goat in your shed, if it has my name on it, I am being framed.

• Upvote 3