KinderBueno#snak

Ramsy

1 hour ago, Kinder#Bueno said:

Eveibody ask me ... Now I want nobody talking to me I do my job and I play.

If you dont want ayone talking to you then you are not doing your job. Kinder is a nice guy but in my opinion under age for such a job as you clearly see in the pictures. You should focus more on helping others/new players, beeing trused is a hard job if you dont know how to do it its not all about the fame either its just who cares about the rank just help others, like everyone should do

• Upvote 6

Yes i understand that all have a bad day but this is no reason to insulting or be offensiv btw like call me a "fag"

i mean a trusted guy have to help and and. and cant say "Eveibody ask me ... Now I want nobody talking to me I do my job and I play." i think thats normal that all ask him.

• Community Manager

Kinder is not ready to be someone that is supposed to help players on servers and do order. (Just that your english is horrible so) Well disrespecting staff members although he is one of them? That Is maybe problem. Could be ignored when he just don't want to talk with them, but he is attacking them by words like "shut up" "fuck off" "your nothing in zam".. wtf? Not only staff but he attacks regular players and arguing with them all the time!! These screenshots are like 10% of shit that is happening on servers when Kinder is there. Funny that he is doing like nothing happend when high staff comes on^^ Also your not even going with rules your supposed defend on servers. Getting feeds? Teamplaying Hunter+Zombie? Not going objective/afk?

Since you have been promoted you started behaving like a little spoiled kid that thinks he can now say/do whatever he wants. Mkay this is my opinion. Not even over reacted:-) That your bringing us active reposts doesnt mean you would be good as trusted member.

By the way thanks ramsy!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1