For VIP

Sentinel:

1.Dsr 500 - 600 Points

2.Ghillie Suit - 150 Points

3.Ninja - 325 Points

4.Balistic Knife - 600 Points

For MVP

• Upvote 3

We are full on classes, inorder to add a class, we need to remove a class. But The classes that we currently have are pretty decent. 1. Sentry Gun exists in a class (cant remember which one). 2. RCXD - you can already but it in the normal shop 4-2-4-#. 3. Care Package - I really like this idea. I wish we can actually add this to a class. 4. Valkrie - meh, dont really think its the best idea. 5. 

DSR + GILLIE are already in the MVP Scout class. Ninja Perk is in normal perks 4-3-2. Ballistic knife AND many other awesome great knifes are in cold blooded 4-5-1. 

Thanks for your ideas!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The One Patriot said:

1. Sentry Gun exists in a class (cant remember which one). 2. RCXD - you can already but it in the normal shop 4-2-4-#. 3. Care Package - I really like this idea. I wish we can actually add this to a class. 4. Valkrie - meh, dont really think its the best idea.

Sentry Guns is in the Special items shop. Just simply press 4-2-5. The Sentry Gun costs 1300 points so yea. If you choose the Heavy Gunner class, there's an item called "Sentry Repair" which is only 500 points. The Sentry Repair repairs your Sentry Gun.

RC-XD is 4-2-6 if you didn't know. I understand it may be hard to know where is what item on the shop but sooner or later you'll get used to using the Human and zombie shops. No problem. The RC-XD costs 600 points so yea.

Care Packages would be great although there are positives and negatives. The positives of implementing the Care Package on the mod is, you will get something valuable in the care package that you'll be able to use against the zombies. As for the negatives, care packages can kill yourself and enemies so watch out where you throw it, teammates might steal your care package when you aren't noticing or are trying to be funny, you might get something useless in the care package, and the enemy team (which are the zombies) might be able to steal your care packages. In my opinion, I'm not really into adding Care Packages to the mod as I've already stated reasons.

Valkyrie Rockets - I don't really see no point in using it. I mean there are explosive weapons and C4 on the mod that you can use instead.

• Founder

Correction, we are full on weapons. This means weapons that is currently not in ZAM or Black Ops 1 cannot be add added to a class without removing something else for it.
All of the listed things is possible to add to ZAM as they all exist. There is also no "limit" on the amount of classes we can have, however there's a limited amount of slots on the menu.

• 4 weeks later...
On February 10, 2016 at 6:06 PM, GK Josh said:

Can you make a Camping class called Camper with camping stuff like a big SMG and its for only vip and higher?

You can just camp with the LSAT and you either buy CIA to use the motion sensor and place it in a good spot nearby where you are camping. Those = camping stuff if that's what you mean.

30 minutes ago, Not Madara said:

You can just camp with the LSAT and you either buy CIA to use the motion sensor and place it in a good spot nearby where you are camping. Those = camping stuff if that's what you mean.

I mean i agree, i dont think we need a camper class because we do alreay have plenty of classes that can easely be used for camping, even doe they dont have the name *camper*