I leave Zam ...

HalfBanana

Hello guys :( i played this mod 3 years i enjoyed this 3 years rewlly much but ... The Zam community is now only tryharding cring and the most of them break rules 24/7 . I was thinking about to leave Zam some weeks ago . I took a break for like 1 week and then was looking if anything changed in the community . Changed anything ? I go ingame play on nuketown and going to kill some campers (campers!!!!) so they was sitting in thehouse then legalize weed tryed to knife me i killed him . His reacton ? OMG CAMPER OMG VIDEO OMG SCREEN . 1 minute later i  killed fuzzle when ge camped His reacton ? Same . Fuzzle said he will report me . 1 min later i said like 3 times to him where the report is . Then a admin said why i need to cri and cant play ? . No respect in this community anymore . But thanks for the good times i will miss you all especally : @faith @ifrupiss @noway . 

Edited by HalfBanana
  • Upvote 5

• Community Manager

Dude don't leave us.. I feel same about this because It's just happening. I dont like It same as you but forget about them. Revenge is sweet no? :P 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, iFrupiss said:

Dude don't leave us.. I feel same about this because It's just happening. I dont like It same as you but forget about them. Revenge is sweet no? :P 

I dont really now what i should do . Its not really nice when you only want to play and get hated for things you didnt do . But thank you <3

Sometimes there are indeed try-hards on the servers who camp 24/7 even against newer players, it's a sad truth. When this happens to me, I just go extra hard and kill them all (hopefully). If they complain when you kill them, or claim they will report you, let them try. None of the staff will ban you without valid proof, and if they do you should come to The One Patriot or myself. We will deal with them accordingly. Staff have to follow the rules as well, and if they aren't they can be banned or demoted for their actions. As with any report, be sure to supply valid proof. There are still good players out there, I promise you. Don't leave for the bad ones sake, otherwise they win.

• Upvote 6

Half Banana, I 100% understand where you are coming from, but this happens in any game, there is no stopping it, but I don't think you should leave us for it, if we all leave because of them fags on the servers, they win, the server is there's. Just choose to ignore them, choose to be better than them, I don't want to see you go <3

• Upvote 1

Nope, "people breaking rules 24/7" pshhh i barely ever see someone glitch nowadays. Even rage quiters, So much less!

Secondly, if ppl cri in game, and say "OH OMG OMG I WILL REPORT YOU! %&293*#@%&@ YOU SUCK!"....if you havent broken any rules...then why would you even care what they say?

I mean most of us deal with that everyday...but yea be a quitter i guess, up to you

5 hours ago, The One Patriot said:

Nope, "people breaking rules 24/7" pshhh i barely ever see someone glitch nowadays. Even rage quiters, So much less!

Secondly, if ppl cri in game, and say "OH OMG OMG I WILL REPORT YOU! %&293*#@%&@ YOU SUCK!"....if you havent broken any rules...then why would you even care what they say?

I mean most of us deal with that everyday...but yea be a quitter i guess, up to you

Actually, there are atleast a bunch of rqs, they are new though but that's different.

And btw, zam has staff for a reason if rules are broken 24/7. UU members I'm talking about too,  though they could only notice, lookup, and poke  I believe that's all the cmds. Rule breakers can't be stopped, they will be people who come on zam just to mess up the fun when it comes to glitches out the map, and all that other poo poo bs. We just stop the waves of rule-breakers if they come to us.

ignore all those other whiners who say, I rep0rt u screen omg ban. Well, it's what I would do. I wasn't here 3 years ago but just do that..

• Upvote 1