Zam is so awesome i could help making stuff? <3

On March 19, 2016 at 9:19 AM, ***James Emery*** said:

plzz post in UU member application area OR zam member application and follow the templtae

He already is posted in the ZAM applications and yes follow the template. If you are posting for a UU application  (as far as it sounds like you are) then I'm sorry to say this and no Cyber, I'm not judging you and no I don't hate you xD. I don't think you deserve UU, probably because I'm sure you irritate some or most of the people in the community and that's while you're in-game. I haven't been on ZAM for a week, but I can give a example of the annoying's thing about you. Okay, it's when everytime I kill you you say "camper" and if I remember you even type in !calladmin Madara  camping" something like that. And I'm like wtf I didn't camp  and maybe if I were to be camping it's probably because the zombies speed is slow. Making it look like I was camping, but wasn't camping though. So don't be disappointed though, you still have a chance to be UU, that's if you show the community your maturity and appropriate behavior, rather then being those type of  immature/dumb players which a community would no doubt dislike. And if you're just applying for a ZAM app, better mean it when it comes to "obeying rules" not just don't mean it.

EDIT: With the mature and appropriate behavior, not act like that for 6 days or less, but maybe a month or longer, when I guess you could say when everyone has forgotten about your bad rep in ZAM.