dont know how ?!

TrAjan

Hi

Today i went afk for a moment as a survivor to get something to drink and my foot is broken so this took about 5-7 minutes...

when i came back i was kicked -go for the objective-:cold_sweat:

It would be nice when i would get an unban :D

• Upvote 1

• Community Manager

Keep his ban. This guy is afking and not going for the objective every single game I can see him! Even I do warn him lot of times/games he doesn't learn lesson and start afking other game like it means nothing. Thanks you

Thats a lie !

1. When you warned me on zam i told you that i am not afking but you didnt stop

2. In this case i was afk as survivor

3. Do you have any sreenshots of me whyle afking ? 

4. I play a lot these days and i accept the mod and when i become a zombie i always follow the rules 

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, TrAjan said:

Thats a lie !

1. When you warned me on zam i told you that i am not afking but you didnt stop

2. In this case i was afk as survivor

3. Do you have any sreenshots of me whyle afking ? 

4. I play a lot these days and i accept the mod and when i become a zombie i always follow the rules 

No. Im not a liar and you are the one that actually break rules. If you do not believe me then read them. You never respond after getting warned. You maybe did 1 time but that's nothing from maybe more than 20 times ;) 

Maybe this game you described to us wasn't that afk but your ban will not be taken off because afk and obj is your main problem and rule you break almost every time you play. 

That's all from me and have a nice day.