Shame's vids

aShamed

44 minutes ago, ZoMbieK9 said:

Sry mate but this isnt the KQLY shot KQLY did it with a usp-s and he was possibly hacking aswell.

This is the KQLY shot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3yuEqa7-U8

Can you not be a fucking ass for once? we get it you're the smartest person on the planet but please hold your fucking comments for yourself i'm getting sick asf from you

• Upvote 3

Bren and Shame, are you sick and tired of ZombieK posts? I am sorry for i said it but my posts aren't better i know, i'll hope that you forgave me for my shit which i did.

About your video shame, you are silver, like pat said, probably i have wronged but idc (I wish you will be a GLOBAL ELITE :3), i subscribed, very-very cool KQLY Shot (RaNdOm . _.) ;)

Edited by Fade
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ShameOnYou said:

Can you not be a fucking ass for once? we get it you're the smartest person on the planet but please hold your fucking comments for yourself i'm getting sick asf from you

Well it was decent if it was to be a one shot it would be way better but well done bro

7 minutes ago, ZoMbieK9 said:

Well it was decent if it was to be a one shot it would be way better but well done bro

Oh my god K9 if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all Shame just wanted to show a nice shot he hit and you have to tell him how it was not good so please shut up

21 minutes ago, NMAPLE12 said:

Oh my god K9 if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all Shame just wanted to show a nice shot he hit and you have to tell him how it was not good so please shut up

I said it was decent so plz shut up

1 minute ago, ZoMbieK9 said:

Some people have different opinions i hit a 360 no scope with and awp and I got an awp ace and a flick so to me this was decent

Now you have to make it about you.

Just now, Ramsy said:

Allow me to notify FaZeClan.

XD

34 minutes ago, NMAPLE12 said:

Now you have to make it about you.

XD

Plz stop bro I don't wan't to fight and no it wasn't bout me it was my own opinion I just said I did that or that because I hit something decent or good  every  couple of weeks last time  I hit  something was this week and it was a flick shot and a quad so ye csgo trickshotting isn't really hard and the shot that shame hit was based on luck and it still was wasn't  like KQLY's on the vid and again some people think he was hacking because he got vac banned later.Or maybe it was just luck I don't know but other great ppl like 3kilksphilip tryed it and it was difficult for him to hit it after several attempts.

• 3 weeks later...