Just stop.

Moon Bear

20 minutes ago, Griggs said:

?

What I mean is that yes ofc you can express yourself but I don't wanna hear what other people think about someones opinion, like I want everyone to stop arguing over different opinions ... if that make sense

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Griggs said:

?

I don't understand what you mean as it is very clear what she said.

She meant everyone should be able to express their opinion, and that no one should talk about other peaple opinions in a bad way. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Moon Bear said:

The only one that have a saying in this is Classix

You're right. So what is the point in starting more drama by making this post. What's done is done, and Classixz has already made his decision, so lets leave it. This has already caused enough damage. I'm done dealing with this drama and this topic is being locked. Just let it go everyone.

• Upvote 2

• gart3 locked this topic
14 minutes ago, gart3 said:

You're right. So what is the point in starting more drama by making this post. What's done is done, and Classixz has already made his decision, so lets leave it. This has already caused enough damage. I'm done dealing with this drama and this topic is being locked. Just let it go everyone.

Lol, are you kidding with me ? I don't understand how this is making more drama ? Im saying that we have to stop talking about this and accept that we have different opinions. I made this topic because I was upset over that people still came to argue with me, I was done so I made this topic. And no you don't need to lock this topic :)

If you think this topic is '' unnecessary '' then k I don't care, I wanted to say my opinion.

• Upvote 4

• Faith unlocked this topic
  • gart3 locked this topic
47 minutes ago, gart3 said:

Who the fuck gave you permeation to lock other staff members's topics? It's not your topic so stay away if u don't like it

-Unlocked

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Faith said:

everyone should be able to express their opinion, and that no one should talk about other peaple opinions in a bad way. 

I don't agree with that statement at all though.

and hopefully no1 is stupid enough to think I dont agree with the first sentence, but I disagree with the second one about talking about other peoples opinions in a bad way.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, gart3 said:

Lol so much wrong with this post I swear virus helped you with it.

All she was saying was that she wanted people to stop assuming things about her opinion and not to blame others for not having the same opinion as you.

And after specifically saying don't post useless negative shit you go "STOP TRYING TO START DRAMA!"

As someone once said "opinions are like assholes, everybody has one, and everybody thinks everyone else's stinks."

Than you try to lock it like you run the place when she is a higher level staff than you, for blantenly obvious reasons

2 hours ago, gart3 said:

The only reason I locked it was to prevent drama. 

I guess that wont work so I'll just stay out of this one then.

You locking it was more drama than her topic lol

So a few times it was quite clear that we don't want any more fucking retarded ''ow no! stop this holy sheet (totally not making it fucking worse geezus fucking christ kill me now) topics.

And you decide to add to the charts? NOONE CARES. END OF STORY. so hard to understand fuck me

where the fuck is the dislike button?

(jk calm down)

i just want to point out how this was dying down a little and all of the sudden it had to be fucking ruined, well played. Im salty, angry, call me whatever, cunt? sure, fag? certainly, but i wont change until this shit just dies away

• Upvote 2

People are just starting topics expressing their own opinion on this situation we've been trying to deal with for the past few weeks/months. That topic eventually gets locked and someone else makes a topic stating their opinion on the same situation. Could we at least have one topic open for everyone to express their opinion if they want to? Then we can lock that topic and move on with life. This nonsense isn't going to stop unless someone steps up and handles this community to the best of their ability.

I'm still not sure why people are still talking about this situation. This is only 1 person's job and that's Classixz's job. It isn't anybody else's job unless Classixz wants it to be. Others and I in this community have tried stopping this nonsense by locking topics but you guys are still making new topics pertaining to the same topic. People in this community don't even think about their actions first. They just do what he/she thinks is the right thing to do and move on from there. I mean this is Indy's fault to begin with. He should have never made that "Dear Classixz..." video in the first place. This community could of handled this situation maturely but apparently some of them didn't and acted like immature children.

I'm hoping that no one makes another topic pertaining to the same topic. Most of us want this nonsense to stop and that we can all move on with our lives like normal human beings.

#StopThisNonsenseAndMoveOnWithOurLives

• Upvote 1

Just now, ViiRuS_iQuicKZ said:

People are just starting topics expressing their own opinion on this situation we've been trying to deal with for the past few weeks/months. That topic eventually gets locked and someone else makes a topic stating their opinion on the same situation. Could we at least have one topic open for everyone to express their opinion if they want to?

Can we simply just lock/delete instantly posts like this making this shit even worse? no k

• Upvote 1

Some people can clearly not understand what I'm trying to say... I want to lock this topic but I'm not gonna do that.

I made this topic because people still today came to me and blamed me for stuff that I didn't do, so it's not like the "drama" is over.And when you guys tell me that this is just more drama well it dosnt fucking help when you sit here and leave negative comments.

I'm just so done at this point. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Moon Bear said:

I made this topic because people still today came to me and blamed me for stuff that I didn't do, so it's not like the "drama" is over.And when you guys tell me that this is just more drama well it dosnt fucking help when you sit here and leave negative comments.

So what if they are blaming you for stuff that you didn't do? Step up and fight back. You got people in this community to support you if they don't want to listen to you at all.

let's all cool off for a bit.

Whether this situation is cleared up to everyone's best interest in the coming hours/days/weeks/etc. this fighting will last if we don't calm down. People will hold grudges over the things that have been said already, lets not add more fuel to the fire.

I apologize to all for adding my thoughts in my "Truth or Dare" post. I vented to the extreme when I was very upset. That was a mistake. That didn't help things. Leaving didn't either it seems. We all make mistakes. Lets all take some time and let this cool off, if for no other reason than the friendships we have and the respect we've held for each other in the past.

I go cry now.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Dewsty said:

Okay, I wasn't gonna write anything, I just asked for an unban to lurk but... Why the fuck do you even care? You haven't been anyhow included in this community for months, and now that there's some drama going on you come here and add your 2 cents to the story all of sudden even tho you have no fucking clue what's going on. Can you please keep your opinion to yourself since you bring nothing new to the discussion? You're just an idiot and you proved it.

And don't bother replying, I'm not included in this conversation and I don't wanna argue with an equivalent of a broken condom on this topic. If you wanna shit talk me, you might also keep it to yourself.

This is the fucking problem, DON'T HIDE YOUR OPINIONS AND DON'T KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

retarded comment tbh

but ye, myxa gtfo (

• Upvote 4

This is all quite redundant.  From what I've gathered from a few sources this isn't much to fight over.  The community has nothing to gain over fighting, and Negative opinions have no say here as they just add another topic to be chopped on.  What needs to happen first is fixing the community to a state of which it performs with use.  Then you can tweak the little things to TRY and fix what has been broken.  But based off topics I've read and things I've seen, this has gone way to far for anything to be repaired 100% back to the way they were.  But that doesn't mean you can't try.   I haven't been around all that much, I hop on occasionally, I don't think enough to really voice my full opinion in the matter so I'll leave it like this.

• Upvote 2