Viirus' Resignation (WARNING: Contains TL;DR content)

Dear ViiRuS_iQuicKZ

You are my best friend on steam and my LIFE.Do you remember? When i was newbie. you were always warn me !w shut up or !w shut up xD

I didn't like viirus(when i was newbie) I thought why viirus is a admin.

One day i added viirus on steam. Cuz i wanted to friend with all admin. i talked viirus in ZAM. I was scared.(Cuz VIIRUS WERE ALWAYS ban me xD )(not now)

But viirus have already changed character.He kind to me. and Camped with him.

Then i talked to with viirus in teamspeak or chat. IF i have a question i asked him. He became very earnest and worked.

1 year ago i thought VIIRUS is a BEST FRIEND ON MY STEAM AND LIFE.

Today, i watched Viirus' Resignation I was sad and was able to say nothing....

Sad to see you go sad to see you go sad.. to.... see.... you go....

I have a lot of memories in ZAM with you.

Thanks alot.I always be remembered man.

I DON'T FORGET YOU. FOREVER.

I WAIT FOREVER UNTILL YOU COME!!!!!

It was very fun for three years when I was with you.

man.... one more time THANKS A LOT!!!!!

Sorry for my bad English but I wrote it hard.

And SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!

One of your friend.Brebe.

Edited by Brebe
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Griggs said:

Sad to see you leave, you were a hero for taking care of all those reports, and I thank you for it <3

Thanks V, big shoes to fill! Sorry to see you go and well said! I don't think we've seen the last of you. Stay as a member, and see you in my sights soon! 

• Upvote 1

Sad to see you go virus. We may have not been on the best terms, but it was always good to know we had someone as 1 hell of an admin as u report and take care of the server. Take care man and live life <3:(:(:(:( 

Edited by .jaime
  • Upvote 1

You were responsible for some of the gayest, most stupid, retarded and idiotic content their was in this community.  You were literally a "virus", but whether it was trolling or it was serious, you were "UU's virus" like as in uu wouldn't be the same without it. (You) (this was a compliment)

I remember when your reputation on the site was like -50, so I guess you really did change a lot in 3 years.  I hope you never took anything Indy said too personal, because even with the idk "more questionable" things you've done, you also did a lot of respectable things like Griggs said with all the maybe thousands of reports you took care of when nobody else would, and in ts hang out in the community lounge where regular players could chat with you.  You were always just you no matter what anybody thought and that was always cool, stay cool dude.

@Bluebird 

You were like the only person that I could talk to on TeamSpeak once I made this topic. I'm glad we had our "discussion." Thank you! No problem for making the servers better.

@ShameOnYou 

We never had a bad past. The only time we had a bad past was when BrEn invited us to his CS:GO Lobby. I consider us best friends. Hope to see you in-game as well.

@BrEn!

I'll always be remembered as a "Senior Admin."

@Brebe

I cannot believe you were brave enough to tell me that you hated me. Why can't others act the way you do? All I get is people hating me on a daily basis. I'm glad that we became friends because you are a pretty good ZAM player. I learned a lot from you actually. No problem for answering all your questions. Feel free to ask me more questions in the future. I'll do my best to reply back to you. You made some really good points. I'm glad you took your time to write all this down. I don't really know what else to say to you other than you're welcome. It is sad to see me resign but I'm still apart of this community. You just won't be seeing me much on TeamSpeak or in-game that's all. No problem for all the memories we've had and I hope to see more memories in the future once my life is back to normal.

@Bloody You are welcome for everything that I've managed to do for UU and ZAM. I wish that I could do more but obviously that won't be happening since I'm a retired staff member. You do a pretty well job managing those reports and notices on a daily basis. But if you ever need help you got the other administrators to help you out. You and I go way back. I remember I would do the notices whenever you were gone or couldn't find any time do them. In return, you do the notices whenever I couldn't find any time to do them. Between the two of us we did many things back and forth and that's what I like about you. I consider you as one of my colleagues. Thank you!

@Griggs I remember that one summer when you and Classixz were both on vacation. I had to do something. I wanted to impress you guys when you came back from vacation to see that someone handled the reports by someone responsible enough. Was I expecting something in return back then? Most likely. But apparently I didn't get anything in return. After a couple of weeks, I didn't really care anymore and just moved on with my life. At least I checked the reports every single day no matter how many reports there were.

@Fade 

You had a pretty bad past but you did your best to fix it and that's what I liked about you. You were a fine friend as well.

@Bradymanz 

After making this resignation, you won't be hearing this guy for quite a while. I'll rarely be on the servers and on TeamSpeak. It was really fun getting to know you. No problem for getting you in the staff team.

@.jaime 

Between you and I we've never been on the best terms. I did the reports whenever I could but it isn't/wasn't my job at all. Other administrators/moderators did the reports whenever they could. I also took care of the U.S. server to the best of my ability. So did the other 4 staff members who monitored the U.S. server whenever they could.

@░MyXa░

I'm done trying to quote your name. Thanks for all the arguments dude. I never knew you were an admin. I though you were a normal user just like me. I don't really care if you banned me. I wouldn't consider us "cute friends" but we are considered friends I guess. 

@NMAPLE12

That's what mentors are meant to do. They are required to help out to the best of their ability. I'm just glad that I was your mentor for a short period of time. Hope to see you on the servers as well.

@Deaddude66 

I don't really mind what you say anymore Indy. Our past (relationship) between the two of us is finished.

• Upvote 2

First day, joining ZAM servers, all I see see is Viirus. Viirus was the cool guy, that's the first thing I learned when I joined zam. He helped me a lot with the rules, and gave me some good tips that helped me out a lot. We became Staff Members at around the same, and here we are right now both of us retired. Had some really good times, in zam, teamspeak, and just thinking about it a little bit - we had some really good times in the game Blockade 3d remember? Well, have fun viirus :)

• Upvote 1

my first join on zam with my old name Viirus said to me what is this little kid in the voice chat (after 3-4 hours playing):o virus sad to see that you leave ... :(

but we have funny talks on Teamspeak in the future i hope GG :( 

Rest in Peace Virus luv you (nohomo)

Kerbey. 

• Upvote 1

@The One Patriot

I guess I was kinda cool back then. No problem for teaching you the rules and giving you some helpful tips when playing the mod. It's just unbelievable that we became staff members right around the same time and became retired staff members around the same time. Unbelievable! We truly had great times on the mod and on TeamSpeak. Yea, we had some great times on Blockade 3d even though I was terrible at that game. I can't believe I still have the game and haven't played/touched it in about 6 months.

@KeRbEy

I truly didn't really know you at all before you got accepted into UU. Once you got accepted into UU, you would stay up very late on certain days and talk to the rest of the UU members to get to know them better. You seem like a pretty nice guy. Thanks for all the times you got me to laugh. It was enjoyable. Also, thanks for the radio. You did a fine job constructing it.

• Upvote 2

@ViiRuS_iQuicKZ

Never knew you helped a lot of new people since we rarely played together and I haven't heard anyone say that you've helped them until like a month ago, all I know you did was take care of reports and In-Game Bans, and I got the impression you didn't want to get Head Admin since that also means to do more then just ban people (such as dealing with kids, helping them, coming to me and Classixz with problems)

And since this is one of the reasons you left:

On 2016-05-23 at 5:06 AM, ViiRuS_iQuicKZ said:

There's too many people complaining and I can't handle babysitting them. There's also many tryhards in this community that I can't handle anymore.

And this is one of many jobs of a Head Administrator, I guess it's good you stayed Senior Admin or you probably would have left earlier? Or am I wrong?

But my statement still stands, you were the best at taking care of reports.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Griggs said:

@ViiRuS_iQuicKZ

But my statement still stands, you were the best at taking care of reports.

I wouldn't say the best… he was alright. I’ve been waiting 3 yrs. to say this, you are now permanently ban from both UU & ZAM.  ;P    All kidding aside, in the beginning you and I use to get into the most heated arguments. Since those days, I’ve seen you mature and develop into a patient and well-rounded admin. It truly is disheartening to see you and other charter members drop off from the radar screen. I wish you well in all your future endeavors.

• Upvote 1