DLC new server bad idea ?

Alapoulka

2 minutes ago, ShameOnYou said:

they're empty right now because of exams

You should be right but that's not the only period where the servers are empty, there are many mounths in the year where it's hard to reach at least 12 players playing together. And we all know more the players are playing more ZAM is fun, that's why i dont like the idea to add a new server which would take a part of the players, even if it would be nice to play on some new maps.

1 hour ago, BrEn! said:

or more people will come and play because of it.

your logic frustrates me

Bullshit, the players who don't know ZAM won't come to play it because they see DLC in the maps. Maybe my logic frustrates you because you don't understand it 

Alapoulka: If you're too cheap to purchase the First Strike Map Pack, then that is your problem. It only cost $14.99 on Steam and will add four extra maps to the rotation. We even have the potential to add eight more maps at a later date. If you don't like the DLC idea, then sit back and play with the bots, while the more adventurous members move on to the challenges of playing new maps. Hell, playing ZAM on the Discovery & Kowloon maps alone is worth the $14.99 expense.

There is something I purposefully chose not to mention for obvious reasons, but if accepted, UU will host several contests and I will personally award map packs to the winners of said contest.

Come on guys and ladies, wouldn't it be kick ass to play ZAM on new maps? I for one am as "happy as a puppy with two peters", concerning this possibility.

• Upvote 5

I think adding DLC server is great idea. Its gonna be very exciting for everyone how they are gonna work on ZAM and new content is needed i think. I think the DLC server is gonna be hyped and a lot of ppl will be playing it cuz its new fun. I think this will make servers a lot more active since when ppl play the DLC server they will probably hop on to the normal servers aswell and summer vacation is about to start for everyone around this time, so ppl will have time to play. So i say YES to DLC servers and i think its a great idea! :)

• Upvote 1

On 2/6/2016 at 10:35 PM, xStoner420x said:

Alapoulka: If you're too cheap to purchase the First Strike Map Pack, then that is your problem. It only cost $14.99 on Steam and will add four extra maps to the rotation. We even have the potential to add eight more maps at a later date. If you don't like the DLC idea, then sit back and play with the bots, while the more adventurous members move on to the challenges of playing new maps. Hell, playing ZAM on the Discovery & Kowloon maps alone is worth the $14.99 expense.

There is something I purposefully chose not to mention for obvious reasons, but if accepted, UU will host several contests and I will personally award map packs to the winners of said contest.

Come on guys and ladies, wouldn't it be kick ass to play ZAM on new maps? I for one am as "happy as a puppy with two peters", concerning this possibility.

You didn't understand what I meant, like you I like the idea to play on some new maps ( wo won't like it ? ). But adding a new server will just separate the players in 3 servers instead of 2. Then I wont be the only one playing with bots, we all will and more often, thing about it

13 minutes ago, Alapoulka said:

You didn't understand what I meant, like you I like the idea to play on some new maps ( wo won't like it ? ). But adding a new server will just separate the players in 3 servers instead of 2. Then I wont be the only one playing with bots, we all will and more often, thing about it

Est-ce-que tes sur et certain quil va faire un troisieme serveur? Tu pense pas qui pourait juste lajouter comme option dans les deux serveur que on a deja? Je comprend ton point mais ses quandmeme une bonne idee, il faut juste trouver une facon de le faire marcher.

• Downvote 1

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 7:15 AM, Bluebird said:

Est-ce-que tes sur et certain qu'il va faire un troisieme serveur? Tu pense pas qui pourait juste lajouter comme option dans les deux serveur que on a deja? Je comprend ton point mais ses quandmeme une bonne idee, il faut juste trouver une facon de le faire marcher.

Oui, ce qu'il a juste dit

• Upvote 1