Selling Accounts

Title Says it all,  I'm selling my steam account and my League Account,  Don't ask me why, it's none of your business.

They're both worth >1000$CAD Each.  I'm not selling for face value, but this shit isn't going to be cheap either.  Don't waste my time please.  If you know anyone interested or if you're interested, feel free to pm me.

• Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

you really think someone is gona buy a steam account for 1000? ggwp. oops im waisting ur time, move on sir

Yea you're  wasting my time, I already said I'm not selling at Face value, gtfo.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Isn't selling steam accounts against steam rules or something?

Selling accounts in general is against rules, but that doesn't mean you can't do it nor are you incapable of doing so, it's hardly any risk as there are better things to do than look for people who are selling their accounts for lower than what they paid (Because steam and what not have already been paid full price).

• Downvote 1

@Elmo

Using stuff like "Selling Account" in your Steam name, bio or whatever else will get your account deleted, regardless of what you purchased and regardless what you claim to be selling.

Not saying not to sell, just saying to stay vary.

Also, you're better off trying your luck with eBay or stuff like that cuz, trust me, I tried doing this too for the longest time ever and I never sold. Not on forums without a "general marketplace", anyway.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2016 at 11:04 AM, timmanutd said:

lol Elmo your league account is worth like 150 euro i checked.For 1000 you can get account with Master tier.

I don't know where you checked, but every dollar i've put into league has returned + more due to rare skins and what not.  I'm boosting the account to diamond rank.  And just to clarify:

https://gyazo.com/4cfb52e781840a44cbb63c2b9b7e1d14

• Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

This forum is mostly full of people under the age of 18, ain't no one here going to drop 1k on a steam account lol

I suggest lowering the price on the account and selling it to someone wishing to make a profit off of the account, basically like going to a pawn shop, sell it for $750 to someone and they sell it for $1000 making a $250 profit. Honestly, I'm sure it's the only way you're going to sell the steam account, as for the league account, good luck

• Upvote 5