The Future of UndeadUprising

Classixz

11 minutes ago, Albel Nox said:

Because I totally would 

its not a monetary issue, the issue is classixz can't handle managing undeaduprising anymore. 

P.S. I've talked to classixz about stepping up, I'm going to make sure this situation turns out well for everyone.

• Upvote 4

well. i havent been here for the 3 years but ive been here for eazaly a year if not two, it was the most fun years of my life so far to be completly honest. im rpoud of everything i achieved and everything i did as a UU member, i always loved ZAM and always wanted to be part of it. at least i got to do something before everything feel apart. it was more then fun while it lasted! thank you for everything you did class and ill cya ingame m8. 

23 hours ago, jabowky18 said:

good job people no more zam get a life people signing out jabowky18

this is why i absolutely hate you, you arent funny, your a faggot. If/When ZAM actually ends up going down there will be a good part. not having to ever talk to you again. instead of criticizing people. what about you say your thanks to classixz?

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, BrEn! said:

this is why i absolutely hate you, you arent funny, your a faggot. If/When ZAM actually ends up going down there will be a good part. not having to ever talk to you again. instead of criticizing people. what about you say your thanks to classixz?

First off its you're. Second you are absolutely  correct instead of proving classic right why not prove him wrong and show him that we do care about him and what he does for us it's like you want him to leave jabowky

• Downvote 1

;( so saddd hope so ZAM woudnt close :( worst part of my life is that zam will be closing :( 

R.I.P ZAM :( PLZ DNT CLOSE PLZ:( BUT GOOD GAME WILL NOT GO HOPE SO

R.I.P R.I.P R.I.P R.I.P

AND jabowky18 we fucking hate you such people

we nevr thought anyone hates ZAM  AND CLASSIXZ GET HIM A FOREVER BAN!!

39 minutes ago, NMAPLE12 said:

How will people buy things like vip/mvp/skins if the website is going down?

Thats what i was wondering too and how can we change platinum class in future, is it no longer possible then?

• Downvote 1

21 hours ago, Jesse said:

Thats what i was wondering too and how can we change platinum class in future, is it no longer possible then?

Are you seriously worrying about platinum class? omg hartman is right.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BrEn! said:

Are you seriously worrying about platinum class? omg hartman is right.

The store is basically the only source of income since nobody is donating, so there's nothing wrong for them to worry

• Upvote 1

First of all: Be prepared this is going to be a long message.

Second thing: “Be real to me for once” – Classixz

, so if you are easily butthurt or if you make your opinion 1:1 from other opinions, get the fuck out of my comment, don’t even dare to read it finish either, except classixz you should take your time to read and understand this. This comment will be different than other comments you can read down your post.

Classixz, you don’t have the requirements to be a leader.

As I told you, updating the mod itself or making updates is sure important but nothing compared to “being there for the community”. You still need to learn a lot about this, you still can’t get it.

ZAM as well UU was a good experience for you and for everyone else here. Nothing here was for nothing. I mean how can you even dare to say that?

The community did not fail. They made the best out of what they had in their hands. The only one who failed was you as a leader.

People that don't understand what it took to get UU where it is” credit to the people who really took UU to where it is:

Indy, Kevin, Stoner, Pat, Bloody, Moon Bear, Faith and most staff members.

The names you can read out of this sentence receive a special thanks, the rest of staff was “ok” and nothing more.

Our planet has so many countries, do we live peacefully together?

No, as you know all countries do not live like in a perfect dream world.

So, what do you expect when you have players around the world? “Everything is going well”?

Compare humans with countries. There’s always a problem between each other when it comes to religion, different opinions (etc.).

But humans aren’t countries so we have it much easier.

We’ll ignore the fact that you left UU already once and came back probably because you can’t make leading decisions.

We just need someone who just has the fucking fire in spirit.

Someone who doesn’t lose hope even when everything is lost or looks like lost.

Someone who puts love in the community.

Someone who leads the community.

Someone who steps up for the community and makes the community want to step up for this someone.

Someone… no it’s not Indy, who might was like the “god of all solutions” in the past. Indy ain’t be perfect but he was the best thing we had.

This someone is me. Yes, you read it right.

I don’t care what you think about me, how less you know about me. I am trying to teach you something.

The only thing I say is I will show you how:

•            things can go so well even if nothing is perfect in this world

•            things look like when you follow my instructions

•            a strong leader looks like

in  a project I am working on at the moment.

The way I am, the way how I act was made from my friends.

If you ever hear my name, my name represents my friends who made me to the person who I am today.

Sure, I’m also not perfect but there’s something I have what you don’t have. Maybe you can’t get it maybe you’re just born with it.  

Whatever don’t expect that everyone says “Classixz thank you for the good times bla I want to care off UU if I could bla bla bla”. Be ready to take negative criticism and take them as a lesson, not as a personal attack.

My final message: You did well, but “well” is not enough when you want to be a leader for people around the world.

Wish you luck and sucess in the future my old friend Elias. :)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

48 minutes ago, ƥєʌƈɣ said:

the rest of staff was “ok” and nothing more.

meh, stopped reading there. sorry for being one of the only active staff members left. but i must not really matter if im "ok and nothing more"

ALL HAIL PEACY

P.S. That's not how you gain the support of the staff you are trying to take over.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ƥєʌƈɣ said:

Indy, Kevin, Stoner, Pat, Bloody, Moon Bear, Faith and most staff members.

The names you can read out of this sentence receive a special thanks, the rest of staff was “ok” and nothing more.

Bish, what about Braby?

In all seriousness, at least one persion went the extra mile to be 100% honest (even tho some of the things you said were a tad bit cringey). The difference between you and SOME PEOPLE (not everyone) - like myself - is that we'd also do the same, but simply don't want to, cuz of reasons (not naming mine so people don't jump to the conclusion of me looking for excuses).

Leadership material? Peacy, Faith, Stoner, for sure.

• Upvote 3

Me talking from experience it's easy to sit back and say hey this is how you should've handled things or you should have made this decision ESPECIALLY after everything's over and in the past.  The best you can do I guess is learning from it.

Peacy it's easy to say you're ready for it when you've never been in that position, how well will you respond to your first critism, what will you do when you have your first ddos'er, how will you tell a friend he/ she isn't ready for position they want.  These are the kind of decisions that make or break leaders.

As for classixz did he build this entire community yes, but did he have the qualities it took to actually LEAD it "meh".  Even though he made a few decisions even getting those decision to him for him to see was a job in itself and that's an understatement.  As community manager I gladly thought I was going to at least be his voice but I found out I can't do that if its never around...

UU shouldn't be looked at as a failure just an experience to learn from

• Upvote 4