1 unban from zam plox

iamindy33

Not really sure on the whole format for this so I'll just say this, a long time ago me and classixz had our arguments and it got me banned from zam, since than we've talked and I've said some things that needed to be said, its out there.  So I guess I'll just use this for people ONLY to express why they think I should continue to stay banned.  If you think I should still be banned from playing zam please explain your reasoning. And dont spam hashtags

• Upvote 3

Honestly its just a game, whats the worst thats gona happend anyways if you just play a first person shooter, id love to see u play before the severs go down so ya unban indy plox.. Even tho i always suported classixz look everything that happend over indy beeing ban, its fucking insane how dumb the situation is, just unban him so he can have fun

• Upvote 4

On 11 juni 2016 at 3:35 PM, Bluebird said:

Honestly its just a game, whats the worst thats gona happend anyways if you just play a first person shooter, id love to see u play before the severs go down so ya unban indy plox.. Even tho i always suported classixz look everything that happend over indy beeing ban, its fucking insane how dumb the situation is, just unban him so he can have fun

I agree whit Blue ... A lot of stuff that happened could have been prevented if Indy was unbanned earlier. 

• Upvote 3

I don't really find a reason to keep Indy banned. Then again I don't really know you either. I just don't think that in unbanning you is going to hurt anything that isn't already hurting.

I vote unban Indy. I have watched your videos tho good shit. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Albel Nox said:

I don't really find a reason to keep Indy banned. Then again I don't really know you either. I just don't think that in unbanning you is going to hurt anything that isn't already hurting.

I vote unban Indy. I have watched your videos tho good shit. 

Very well said imo:)

• Upvote 1

Griggz, obviously you hold a grudge against indy, that's most likely the only reason why he is still banned, instead of being a c*nt (payback for all the time you called shit on me kappa) drop w/e u have against indy, most people like him and he's a pretty good player and i really miss raging to him lol. He's also active, so we'll have more players on.. now stop crying and !unban indy kappa

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1