Simple Reputation Statistics

Griggs

I took all the Website members with over 400 posts, took their Reputation divided by their posts and got these numbers. Kinda like K/D ratio in games.

Might be informative to some of you, dunno, whatever.

ba29e6954fbb476c9a216f60c03b0a9a.png

Created: 2016-06-13 - 15:20

• Upvote 3

I never did and still don't like the "reputation" model for this site, because so many things can factor into it, just being able to see your rep can change the mindset for some people, soon they would start saying things to get a good rep and not how they truly feel, now with downvotes back they could be more careful to say something "negative" in fear of losing rep points.  And we all have experienced that one kid who down votes you 3 times because you downvoted him once.

You should have to put in a reason for liking/ disliking someone's content, but than again you can always just do that in a comment below like forums are suppose to be used.....

Its been proven in the past this community is too childish for rep based on post

likr if you agree kappa

8 minutes ago, iamindy33 said:

I never did and still don't like the "reputation" model for this site, because so many things can factor into it, just being able to see your rep can change the mindset for some people, soon they would start saying things to get a good rep and not how they truly feel, now with downvotes back they could be more careful to say something "negative" in fear of losing rep points.  And we all have experienced that one kid who down votes you 3 times because you downvoted him once.

You should have to put in a reason for liking/ disliking someone's content, but than again you can always just do that in a comment below like forums are suppose to be used.....

Its been proven in the past this community is too childish for rep based on post

likr if you agree kappa

I agree that there should be a reason input for why someone upvotes/downvotes content, but you can't disagree that the whole "downvote drama", if you will, brings out that something in people that shows you their lowest point (not gonna say it like "it shows you who they really are", cuz everyone can work their way (back) up once they reach the very bottom).

Idk I rarely if ever give out down votes just knowing their little butt heeks will clench up, it might show their low point but it doesn't guarantee they will work back up to their highest.

Also I know their are so many followers here if they see a post start to get some rep good or bad, not even knowing why they will just go with the majority to try and fit in.

Its too late for this now but maybe if their was a system where you got 1 rep point once you got 5 votes up or down, on a single post, the effect of one toxic kid or just one follower would be diminished.

I guess I'm saying it's stupid that I could make a totally well thought out decision and reason to up or down vote somebody but some uninformed goofball can just cancel it out by voting the other way....kinda seems like voting in America

48 minutes ago, iamindy33 said:

Also I know their are so many followers here if they see a post start to get some rep good or bad, not even knowing why they will just go with the majority to try and fit in.

Its too late for this now but maybe if their was a system where you got 1 rep point once you got 5 votes up or down, on a single post, the effect of one toxic kid or just one follower would be diminished.

You have lived in an English speaking country for all your fucking life, how do you not yet know the difference between their and there? -.-

It's like you're trying to look uneducated ...

7 hours ago, Griggs said:

I took all the Website members with over 400 posts, took their Reputation divided by their posts and good these numbers. Kinda like K/D ratio in games.

Might be informative to some of you, dunno, whatever.

ba29e6954fbb476c9a216f60c03b0a9a.png

Created: 2016-06-13 - 15:20

yay. numbers =).. grigz u cant be 1.2 geez

• Downvote 1