ban appley

Flascho11

Whats your reason to get unbanned? Obviously you got banned cuz you broke some rule, most likely rq. Pls use some common sense when making posts like this, you are not gonna get unbanned without a good reason and valid proof.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Whats your reason to get unbanned? Obviously you got banned cuz you broke some rule, most likely rq. Pls use some common sense when making posts like this, you are not gonna get unbanned without a good reason and valid proof.

He got banned 1 year ago because he was hacking in some sort of way. But on the ban it said it expired 5 days ago.

29 minutes ago, NMAPLE12 said:

He got banned 1 year ago because he was hacking in some sort of way. But on the ban it said it expired 5 days ago.

Oh ye i didnt notice the date, my bad :P

But still there needs to be good reason to get unbanned

31 minutes ago, Dennyb said:

Arnt hacking bans perm?

Thats what I was thinking but this is what it exactly says on the ban log : Hacking in ZaM(make a ban Appeal if you want at ww (by BIGz) - Ban expires 07-04-16 20:04.

• Community Manager

You have been permanently banned from playing ZAM servers. Reason of ban: Hacking. Ban has been added by BIGz. (As we all know BIGz is not already part of staff team so he has no word on this) But permanent bans are not given for no reason and we don't like hackers/cheaters and whatever, they all suck. 

If you really want to get this "second chance" we can talk about It on TeamSpeak as I can trust you more like that.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Frupissss said:

You have been permanently banned from playing ZAM servers. Reason of ban: Hacking. Ban has been added by BIGz. (As we all know BIGz is not already part of staff team so he has no word on this) But permanent bans are not given for no reason and we don't like hackers/cheaters and whatever, they all suck. 

If you really want to get this "second chance" we can talk about It on TeamSpeak as I can trust you more like that.

Altho, like half of the people that have been banned for "hacking" was probably banned even doe they didn't hack, kinda weird how people got banned for hacking, but still no VAC ban and they still play black ops and they have got like 1000 hours on record.

• Upvote 1

• Community Manager
Just now, Griggs said:

Altho, like half of the people that have been banned for "hacking" was probably banned even doe they didn't hack, kinda weird how people got banned for hacking, but still no VAC ban and they still play black ops and they have got like 1000 hours on record.

It's true but there are people that hack without getting vacced. It is wierd yeah but like you can use It short time without game noticing It.. We definitely do not give perma's for no reason and if BIGz does, then why? This dude made an appeal and I guess It is long time after that happend so when I can hear him on ts maybe and talk about that we can decide. He has no VAC bans on record so we could possibly forgive him after that time. =) If he is gonna do It again (whatever he did, i hope not) people will for sure report him immediately or any admin online ban him again. That's my type of view 

Altho VAC isn't the only Anti-Cheat in Black Ops, there is also TAC, Treyarch Anti-Cheat if you get banned it doesn't show up on your Steam Profile, you just won't be able to play.

But it's very hard for us to know who cheats and who doesn't, this guy prolly did doe =) maybe

• Community Manager
13 minutes ago, Griggs said:

Altho VAC isn't the only Anti-Cheat in Black Ops, there is also TAC, Treyarch Anti-Cheat if you get banned it doesn't show up on your Steam Profile, you just won't be able to play.

But it's very hard for us to know who cheats and who doesn't, this guy prolly did doe =) maybe

Well then you decide If we r giving him chance or nah ^^

• Community Manager

@Flascho11 

Please reply to this topic soonest you can, so you can 'confirm' that we have accepted your permanent ban appeal.

Make sure you have read all rules and understood them!  ▶▶▶ RULES ◀◀◀

Good luck in the future.

8DgClq7.jpg

• Upvote 4