ZAM 1.9 Issues and Suggestions for 2.0

Griggs

Write down all the issues and problems with the current version of ZAM so we can hopefully fix them when the next update is released.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Issue:
Why is this a problem?:
How to fix: (if you know)
Other information:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please feel free to use this template when you are telling us about a issue with ZAM. If you want to tell us about something that is not an issue but you feel like that could be improved you can feel free to just comment giving us as detailed information as possible without using the template.

• Upvote 2

To start off "iamindy33" had this idea

00:42 - iamindy33: if somebody dies later in the game have them start with fast zombie

I agree this could be good if the remaining survivor(s) are camping. Fast Zombie could be given to the newly turned zombies when there is either 3 min of the map left, or there are 3 survivors alive or something to do with the amount of barricades placed on the map.

• Upvote 4

Pat had a great idea a while back about a knock-back limb. Class had mentioned that it could be done using the zombie head. It shouldn't do any damage, but have a good amount of knock-back. Preferably cheap as well, as it does no damage. Could be a good way to balance the hard to reach high spots, and lead to some fun games.

Knock-back Limb

100 pts

• Upvote 1

-Nerf aa12 even more. For example, If it has 8 bullets in the mag, make it 6 instead, (it doesnt have to be the damage that you decrease).

-There are many powers or stuff that are in the Special Shop (4-5-#) that are not really used that much, so make a little change to them. For example, for Master Hunter class, I believe it is 4-5-4: It gives you a sickle Knife, 95% of people don't like this knife, so make it a different knife maybe? Flash Class, Over Speed - It only works if you already bought speedo, and it does not give you much of a boost. Change it. Make Over Speed give you Speedo Perk Straight away, and it should be faster than normal speedo. So once you buy Over speed, it will give you speedo, not only speedo, a faster speedo perk.

- Wizzard class - (if Possible) Add a few more stuff to wizzard (Roll the Dice), Just some cool stuff that come to mind, so as the Shredder knfie (it use to be in zam a long time ago).

- And as kevin said the knocking out Limb would be pretty cool

I Just woke up like 20 min ago So was kinda feeling sleepy when i did this, if more ideas come to mind will let ya know

• Upvote 1

More ideas comming/little glitches.

I believe when you use the "Free Loadout" FALL DAMAGE is a thing. So if you are using the Freeloadout or You dont have VIP, and you jump from Array Tower Riparino to you. Fix it :) 

Oh and Ask Staff members/UU members to make ZAM Map SPots. NOT ZAM MAPS! They should each make 2 spots. And post the code in the map section, then apply only the Good ones into zam. Teach them how to use ZAM Bunkers Extractor. And if you dont want everyone to have zam bunker, then teach them how to get normal bunker mod. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, The One Patriot said:

Oh and Ask Staff members/UU members to make ZAM Map SPots. NOT ZAM MAPS! They should each make 2 spots. And post the code in the map section, then apply only the Good ones into zam. Teach them how to use ZAM Bunkers Extractor. And if you dont want everyone to have zam bunker, then teach them how to get normal bunker mod. 

Good idea, but it takes like a minute to learn how it works, and it takes 8 seconds to find out how to get the original bunker mod w/ extractor by just knowing the name and then google it.

All they need to know is how to read English for the simple instructions. Also everything should look good when you build bunkers, and that's why I recommend you do bunkers in pairs.

1 hour ago, Bradymanz said:

Issue: BradymaNZ Knifing
Why is this a problem?: I find it hard to knife everyone head on!
How to fix: (if you know) Either get 30-50 ping, or GOD MODE!
Other information::yum:

You forgot about turning on your hacks brady! OHH WAIT I wasnt suppose tell everyone you had hax? :o 

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, Bradymanz said:

Issue: BradymaNZ Knifing
Why is this a problem?: I find it hard to knife everyone head on!
How to fix: (if you know) Either get 30-50 ping, or GOD MODE!
Other information::yum:

@Brady That's nice I want to get 30-50 ping.

Issue:Sten
Why is this a problem?:This is the too OP with 500 pts.
How to fix: (if you know)Before 500pts. After 700~900
Other information: I know all guys love it But this gun is rly OP when i was 500hp im ded 5 sec

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Brebe said:

@Brady That's nice I want to get 30-50 ping.

Other information: I know all guys love it But this gun is rly OP when i was 500hp im ded 5 sec

I've had a problem with someone using a Sten and from the stats I can see that it's not over-used at least. And Sten should be a little OP, the people who chose the Hunter class deserve a good weapon =)

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Griggs said:

I've had a problem with someone using a Sten and from the stats I can see that it's not over-used at least. And Sten should be a little OP, the people who chose the Hunter class deserve a good weapon =)

Allright. Now i think we need this gun

(i used it lastgame lmao)Thank you for answering me.good luck

• Upvote 1

1. Escaper Class:
Long Sprint has no purpose and it doesn't work/operate like it used too. Just Remove Long Sprint and just replace it with something else (another item).

2. Master Hunter:
First off, I don't know if people even buy a Tomahawk to replenish it or to buy it as their lethal. I mean we got Max Ammo which replenishes everything for us. In my opinion, I'd take out the Tomahawk and replace it with something else (another item). 
Second of all, whenever people purchase a Crossbow they complain saying that it's useless to use and they wonder why there isn't an explosive bolt tip implemented. So, should we remove the Crossbow and replace it with something else? Or, should there be an item called "Upgrade Crossbow" where when you buy it, you have an upgraded crossbow that shoots explosive bolt tips or would that be too op? 
Finally, I agree with Patriot. I really don't like the handheld version of the Sickle. I'd personally say change it to where the Sickle isn't handheld or change it to another knife that people will actually "use."

3. Marksman:
In my opinion, I see no point in having Killjoy in the mod. If you don't know what Killjoy does, this is what it does: Every headshot kill will give you your fired bullet back and an extra one (Thanks for clearing that up, Ramsy).  It's hard to ALWAYS get headshots on moving targets. I'd rather replenish my ammo by purchasing Max Ammo which is cheaper and more efficient then buying Killjoy.

4. Cold-Blooded:
I personally see no purpose/point in having Blood in the mod anymore. Most of the knives in this mod do more than 500+ damage. Just remove Blood and replace it with something else (another item).
Also, there needs to be a few more classes disabled when using Meltdown. I don't know which classes are good to disable though.

5. This regards the CoW class:
Why is it even called "Class of the Week" (Class of Week) if new stuff/items isn't going to be added to the CoW class every week? I'd say just change the name of the class to something that is suitable. Or, we could try suggesting new stuff/items to be added to the CoW class once again (that is if people are passionate sharing ideas with us once again for this class). Back in 2013, Classixz was passionate about changing the CoW class every 1-3 weeks, but that didn't seem to work out at all since we didn't get that many ideas. (https://undeaduprising.net/forums/topic/2457-class-of-the-week-suggestions-ideas-cow/).

6. Declassified:
I'd say change the Infrared Scope from the PSG1 to Extended Mags or another attachment. Or, just remove the PSG1 and and replace it with something else (another item).

7. Flash:
I've talked to a few people in the past and they said that they are in favor of maybe having another Neutralizer weapon. 
And As Patriot said, change Over Speed.

8. Stacker:
Is it possible to have implement more Non-Physical Barricades to the mod or is it not possible?
I don't get how a weapon (R700) and a killstreak (Attack Helicopter) relate to building/stacking stuff non-physically.

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, ViiRuS_iQuicKZ said:

*ViiRuS_iQuicKZ's comment*

1. Escaper Class:
Long Sprint has a purpose, and it's very good, you just don't know how or when to use it. Leave it as it is.

3. Marksman:
If something is bad Classixz can actually modify it to give you even more ammo or points for HS instead for example. So if something is bad the first thing to think shouldn't be "oh that's bad, remove it" and getting headshots isn't hard in ZAM if you're camping.

8. Stacker:
I get it, it's prolly because nobody has given any good ideas for the stacker class, so the 2 extra items was just left overs basically.

Other than that some good ideas, thanks for the comment.

• Upvote 1

I thought ZAM had way more issues than what is being reported here, well I suppose if we just change everything that has been mentioned here the mod is just perfect!

Forreal doe, if you want anything to be added or changed, speak up.

On 16/7/2016 at 0:57 AM, Griggs said:

To start off "iamindy33" had this idea

00:42 - iamindy33: if somebody dies later in the game have them start with fast zombie

I agree this could be good if the remaining survivor(s) are camping. Fast Zombie could be given to the newly turned zombies when there is either 3 min of the map left, or there are 3 survivors alive or something to do with the amount of barricades placed on the map.

I think it is a good idea , to give speedo automatically for the once zombie , and i think give a gun with one ball for the once zombie is a good idea , but if a human kill him before he shoots him, his pistol disappears.

• Upvote 1

I have an idea. maybe like Viirus said, in the master hunter class you don't need to buy the tomahawk you can just buy max ammo. Maybe you could add something not very useful like a flashbang? I don't know if it would change anything but it would be a hell of a lot of fun ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, another idea, maybe put a new skin in the game? like maybe for example : Richtofen from bo1 

• Downvote 1

1. If the L96A1 is 850 points then why is it considered a "Normal Weapon?" The damage on this weapon is pretty good and deserves to be in the "Good Weapons" category.

2. Is it really necessary to have two PPSH-41's on the mod? Why not just have one PPSH-41?

3. If the Flamethrower is 1000 points then why is it considered an "Expert Weapon?" The damage on this weapon is not that good and deserves to be in the "Good Weapons" category perhaps.

4. When you call in dogs on small maps (small version of the map(s)), I notice that they get stuck outside the map. When playing on a small map (small version of the map(s)), is it possible to have some type of text that says "You do realize that you are playing on a small map (small version of the map(s)). If you buy dogs on a small map (small version of the map(s)), they will be stuck outside the map and won't help you in any way (to rack up your points). Are you sure that you want to buy dogs after reading all of this?" This way, this would give the survivors a chance to save 2000 points to buy other items that are more important to buy for their survival.

• Upvote 2

On 7/16/2016 at 7:56 PM, The One Patriot said:

I believe when you use the "Free Loadout" FALL DAMAGE is a thing. So if you are using the Freeloadout or You dont have VIP, and you jump from Array Tower Riparino to you. Fix it :)

That's probably (got to be) one of the reasons why new players leave and never return to the servers.

As people say, it's not that hard to get/purchase Speedo. But, if you're brand new to the mod you have no clue what each item does in the shop. Don't knock it till you've tried it.

Just fix it by implementing "LightWeight Pro" in the Free Loadout. Then no one will die due to fall damage. Simple as that.

On 7/17/2016 at 8:28 PM, Brebe said:

Same applies to the "Black Ops 1 Skorpion." For 200 points, I can annihilate a zombie with 500 hp in a matter of seconds with this weapon.

On 7/20/2016 at 5:59 AM, NMAPLE12 said:

I have an idea. maybe like Viirus said, in the master hunter class you don't need to buy the tomahawk you can just buy max ammo. Maybe you could add something not very useful like a flashbang? I don't know if it would change anything but it would be a hell of a lot of fun ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bots have flashbangs. Are you trying to make us (Human Beings) become bots (A.I.) as well?

• Upvote 3

You wanna make some changes? At the beginning of each map There will be a vote! The Vote will say if the map should be normal, or if each human gets maximum of 10 cades. If the Vote Is over 75% THEN each Human Gets a maximum OF 10 cades.

So your wondering why?
Because if 75% OF the server dont want to camp/deal with tryhard nibnubs, And rather just run and knife or whatever, then it should be.

Then why should each human have maximum of 10 cades your wondering? Because cades are useful when you run around to block doors etc. Im just saying 75% is a pretty high number, if the majority of the server wants a specific round for only running with no camping..well there you go...
Im not sure when should the voting show up tho, any ideas?

MORE IDEAS COMING My Mind: IF the Vote is YES, Then ALL zombies should Automatically start with fast run AND all Zombie can only have a maximum of 300 hp. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, The One Patriot said:

he majority of the server wants a specific round for only running with no camping.

Agreed

Now for my idea, a new class ORIGINS, or something from the bo2 zombies map, nothing special, other then it has all 4 origins staffs 

Maybe if people actually saw any progress in updates/ changes that are being worked on they would want to help suggest more things, but from my personal experience I had to whine to classixz for a year about 1.8 and now that he left the community I don't see how anyone can take this update seriously or think it's going to improve the quality of zam much or if at all.

Well For be more  fair can we remove some ammo from the scorpion ? like 20/80 because it a bit unfair for all zombie or just drop alittle more the damage when someone camp on a unreacheable spot it like a god mode well we will maybe have a knock back limb but it the only solution if we are too high being a fast zombie will be useless that what i think for this.

• Upvote 1