ZAM 1.9 Issues and Suggestions for 2.0

Griggs

• Community Manager

dont touch PPSH ... !! you all wanted this OP scorp shit so dont cry about ppsh when people using it .. btw they have to save pts for it not start with that so it is fair ...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well i never requested alot of thing but i agree whit you now we have to get alot of points for got PPSH so yeah it fair but in a unreachable spot ? what you think about this Frupissss? well do not touch to PPSH but place some black barricade to the unfair unreachable spot.

Ok I went back and looked at some old suggestions I made that actually got quite a lot of support, but regardless of the guns/maps or any changes already suggested, here's what I think zam needs

In SAMs current state their is more likely than not less than 14 players on the server which just means 2 zombies are picked at the start, and when it's low pop like this people say they don't want to have to constantly deal with extreme campers every single game, sorta like what pat mentioned with the voting.

I went back and looked at my 2 round suggestion post Idk why I couldn't quote it but would make it so with 14 players or less the score limit would 100 kills and time limit 5 minutes( this is currently what it is with less than 8 players I think)

But it expanded a little more than just that, but this would let players have more freedom to run and not have to be worried about dealing with hardcore campers for 10mins if they die.  Rounds would fly by and people wouldn't get all bummed out about being a zombie as much because the next round will always start shortly.  I still remember that Christmas even when the score limit was bugged at 75 kills the game would end, was the most fun zam was imo.  But campers can still camp if they want to and it will be easier to survive they just won't get to have much more than like 50 kills.  They can also try to survive 4-5 maps in a row if they wanted to.

Amd than maybe throw in some changes to streaks and prices, a death machine at 30 cades instead of 45 because the time decrease or 35 kills instead of 50.  Also wonder weapons could be cheaper cuz less players means less points, ray gun 1500 ms 2000?

But like I said this would just be to try and give as many people what they want when the server isn't populated.

Once the server gets 15-20 players it could just go back to normal, be increased to 10min games, unlimited score limit, normal prices and streaks and campers or runners can go for bigger kill games if they want.  But what needs more focus is when the server isn't full because the gameplay with 10 players is so much different than with 20.

• Upvote 1

• Community Manager
20 hours ago, Origami said:

Well i never requested alot of thing but i agree whit you now we have to get alot of points for got PPSH so yeah it fair but in a unreachable spot ? what you think about this Frupissss? well do not touch to PPSH but place some black barricade to the unfair unreachable spot.

its not a gun then... you just said that "UNREACHABLE" spots.. so we should do something with them not with gun system that works fine by my opinion.. fair is not flying on "UNREACHABLE" spots with jepack and survive there, because neither NEW players won't understand that much and would rather leave cause it will annoy them. PPSH is gun you have to lot of points to use it and then anjoy the power of it.. same as you all can enjoy power of scorpion evo as a starting gun.

• Downvote 1

14 hours ago, iamindy33 said:

I went back and looked at my 2 round suggestion post Idk why I couldn't quote it but would make it so with 14 players or less the score limit would 100 kills and time limit 5 minutes( this is currently what it is with less than 8 players I think)

It's because that topic was "locked." Apparently, you can't quote any comments on "locked" topics.

I should of done more thinking about locking these topics on the website back then. But if you ever need a topic unlocked that I accidentally locked you can always contact the "staff" and they would be happy to do it.

What about a new MVP Class

Predator - MVP

C4 - Free (5 maximum amount)

Upgrade SMG - 200 (Gives Rapid Fire)

Blindness - 600 (Zombies can't see anything for a 1 min)

Machine Gun - 1000 (But only 100 ammo and no max ammo working for this weapon)

Ok but as well I want you to watch an Idea about putting a weapon from COD Advanced Warfare

EM - 1 Quantum Laser Weapon

2756810-gun2.jpg

So what do you think about everything guys?

5 hours ago, TheKingJake said:

Predator - MVP

Ok but as well I want you to watch an Idea about putting a weapon from COD Advanced Warfare

2756810-gun2.jpg

way way wayyyyyyyy to OP, that weapon looks cool though, you can feel free to create it yourself, and then give us the weapon files and some custom animations so we can add that into ZAM.

• Upvote 1

ok so i dabbled in "zam 2.0" for the first time, all in all I feel its a step in the right direction, at no point did I really feel bored everything seemed so sped up, but I still have some concerns

-maps, they suck

-when removing weapons have it swap to the next weapon in line its very tedious have to scroll to the next one, apparently if you dont scroll to the next one it removes your knife... good 2 know

-maybe over doing it a bit much with streaks or whatever that puts words on the middle of the screen

-maps suck

-idk if c4 changed or what but one kid was just spamming the holy hell out of it, reminded me back when their was no c4 limit, terrible for the gameplay

-now im not 100% sure but I think zombies were getting killstreaks, all of them seem bad tbh, first game i join and get 2 kills than had 500 pts, fast zombie and 200 hp in 5 secs can really change the entire game

- i think 4 kills was a free sr71 wtf that was probably the most annoying thing, yeah get rid of it completely this is the worst

-8 kills I think every zombie got a limb which is pretty cool but would still being able to become a survivor again would take the cake

- the maps...

-idk why eu was down but it actually made the us server "full"(18) for once>.>

-also I already got screw by getting a "free ballistic knife" from a knife streak, if somebody wants ballistics they can choose a class to get them it is certainly not the best or a god knife

• Upvote 1

On 4-8-2016 at 6:32 AM, TheKingJake said:

Predator - MVP

2756810-gun2.jpg

C4 for free? who the hell do you think you are?! jk but way to op 

Upgrade smg, i don't see the point in this really, most guns already shoot fast enough

blindness, how are they supposed to come to u if they cant see shit?

machine gun? honestly you would get 2-3 kills with 100 ammo

About the new gun, don't think it fits in zam tbh, although it do looks cool

• 2 months later...
On 7/15/2016 at 4:42 PM, stlmokevin said:

Pat had a great idea a while back about a knock-back limb. Class had mentioned that it could be done using the zombie head. It shouldn't do any damage, but have a good amount of knock-back. Preferably cheap as well, as it does no damage. Could be a good way to balance the hard to reach high spots, and lead to some fun games.

Knock-back Limb

100 pts

It was my idea:cry:

On 8/9/2016 at 5:57 PM, iamindy33 said:

also I have said it for years, COUNTER UAV in shop not ONLY with misty plus it doesn't even last long enough to cover 1 sr71 400pts?

also scavenger IN SHOP, ffs ts or console is always down 250pts buyable in perks what is so hard

yes please please please please

also normal UAV in shop, for bots mostly and knifers

OMG YES

8 minutes ago, Ramsy said:

@stlmokevin Wouldn't the legs dealing knockback and heads "infecting" you (current zombie limb's job) make more sense though? You know, legs kick you and the head can probs keep biting after death, cuz you know - it's a zombie, ergo, no brain. :D

Eh.. The limb's are already known for what they do. The head is just an unused part, and could be conceived as heavier than an arm hence the knockback.

Either way, it's a game about zombies. We don't need to be overly literal with the parts we play with.  :)

• Upvote 1