Application for zam member

1. Your in-game name:DeStRoJeR
  2. Your Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032464621/
  3. What country are you from?:italy
  4. How much do you play ZAM?:an hour and a half a day
  5. Have you read and followed the requirements?(Yes/No):yes
  6. I Know that i have a very low reputation but would really like to be part of zam member and to help the community
  7. I know that I have a very low reputation but would really like to be part of zam member and to help the community
  8. I know that I have a very low reputation but would really like to be part of zam member and to help the community
  9. I know that I have a very low reputation but would really like to be part of zam member and to help the community
  10. sssssssssssssaHave you read and followed the requirements?(Yes/No):  n hour and a half a da

maxresdefault[1].jpg

Edited by NKDESTROJER
I had to add something
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, NKDESTROJER said:
  1. Your in-game name:DeStRoJeR
  2. Your Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032464621/
  3. What country are you from?:italy
  4. How much do you play ZAM?:An hour and a half a day.Every time I'm on cod 1 every day
  5. Have you read and followed the requirements?(Yes/No):yes
  6. I Know that i have a very low reputation but would really like to be part of zam member and to help the community
    I know that I have a very low reputation but would really like to be part of zam member and to help the community
    I know that I have a very low reputation but would really like to be part of zam member and to help the community
    sssssssssssssaHave you read and followed the requirements?(Yes/No):  n hour and a half a da

maxresdefault[1].jpg