Bye UU

Moon Bear

@Moon Bear
It's sad to see someone else leave the clan and staff team. Thanks for the great times that I got a chance to play with you and/or chat with you on TeamSpeak. Also, thanks for the great memories we've had this past year. I won't forget it. 

You were UU's only girl and you did a pretty great job for UU and ZAM. You did a fine job handling the drama that happened and I was really surprised that you didn't leave. Good thinking that people convinced you to stay.

Welcome to the "Retired Staff Member" Team. Enjoy!

There comes a time that people have to move on with their lives and I guess that's what you are passionate about.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ViiRuS_iQuicKZ said:

@Moon Bear
It's sad to see someone else leave the clan and staff team. Thanks for the great times that I got a chance to play with you and/or chat with you on TeamSpeak. Also, thanks for the great memories we've had this past year. I won't forget it. 

You were UU's only girl and you did a pretty great job for UU and ZAM. You did a fine job handling the drama that happened and I was really surprised that you didn't leave. Good thinking that people convinced you to stay.

Welcome to the "Retired Staff Member" Team. Enjoy!

There comes a time that people have to move on with their lives and I guess that's what you are passionate about.

Thanks Viirus :3

• Upvote 1

:(

Mad respect for hanging in there during all the BS..

Things were bungled pretty badly during all the craziness, and I know I have a fair share of blame for that. I want you to know that I've always had a lot of respect for you, and was proud to have you on the staff team. Nothing good lasts for ever, but the time you put into the clan/mod helped make it a better place. Good luck to you Ida, no matter what the future holds i'm sure you're going to kill it!

<3

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, stlmokevin said:

:(

Mad respect for hanging in there during all the BS..

Things were bungled pretty badly during all the craziness, and I know I have a fair share of blame for that. I want you to know that I've always had a lot of respect for you, and was proud to have you on the staff team. Nothing good lasts for ever, but the time you put into the clan/mod helped make it a better place. Good luck to you Ida, no matter what the future holds i'm sure you're going to kill it!

<3

Thanks Kevin <3 

And Kevin pls don't blame yourself for anything that happened during the drama, I think we all did stuff that we regret but you tired to hold everything together for a long time! :>

• Upvote 2