Map Updates

iamindy33

Because apparently the score limit is 200 now I don't even want my latest nuke in because it did have a 1 p cade spot, anytime their is a change with maps players will usually instinctively not like the changes because they are comfortable with what they know, maybe thats why people want old maps I dont see why it cant be random from 1.4-1.5-.16.-1.7 maps

4 hours ago, Bluebird said:

for the 4 maps i did i got sooo much good feedback and way more positive comments on them then bad ones, so i only on my part take the bad ones as a way to improve but dosent really matter if indy doesnt like it lol

Personally I have only heard people say they want older maps back because yours were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad

• Downvote 1

49 minutes ago, iamindy33 said:

Because apparently the score limit is 200 now I don't even want my latest nuke in because it did have a 1 p cade spot, anytime their is a change with maps players will usually instinctively not like the changes because they are comfortable with what they know, maybe thats why people want old maps I dont see why it cant be random from 1.4-1.5-.16.-1.7 maps

Personally I have only heard people say they want older maps back because yours were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad

Yup im sure you did

• 1 month later...
On 8/31/2016 at 8:07 PM, aShamed said:

I can safely say i dislike most maps right now honestly probably the reason i mostly run

especially summit, summit is probably the worst version rn. Reopen the spot from tower to the inside, and remove the second spot to hop on to those railings

nuke should have the 1 p cade spot again and cracked should get the bus again, crisis tower should be removed & firing range should have that one spot again in the house near tower.

i really liked the old maps and i bet 80% of old players want them back aswell

we should also reintroduce the flag bunkers again, though most of the kids that play nowadays don't even know what those are

i remember

#oldkidswouldremember

back in zem the cades were fuckin huge jesus

you can load a bot map if u still have the mod in ur downloads, and it was so barebones

exactly 100 pts per kill, speedoo was 'swift'

it was almost nostalgic, which is really nerdy and weird xD

8 hours ago, Prjct_Chaos said:

i remember

#oldkidswouldremember

back in zem the cades were fuckin huge jesus

you can load a bot map if u still have the mod in ur downloads, and it was so barebones

exactly 100 pts per kill, speedoo was 'swift'

it was almost nostalgic, which is really nerdy and weird xD

meh, zem was shitty, boring and just horrible. In ZEM you could just say to yourself "ok ima camp and survive this game" and you would, not even challenging. Just get engineer and camp at a "one-way-in" P.cade spot and it was so easy. The cades on zem was horrible while ZAM had so many different awesome spots.

But... Now we only have the same maps that will never change lol

@Griggs 

11 hours ago, Griggs' said:

meh, zem was shitty, boring and just horrible. In ZEM you could just say to yourself "ok ima camp and survive this game" and you would, not even challenging. Just get engineer and camp at a "one-way-in" P.cade spot and it was so easy. The cades on zem was horrible while ZAM had so many different awesome spots.

But... Now we only have the same maps that will never change lol

Yeah... Indy's nuke map looked good. idk. i guess not enough players want to change