ZAM Black Ops 3

Classixz

• Founder
On 2016-08-13 at 6:08 PM, Origami said:

As a Weapons the DSR50, PPSH,Scorpion,Remington New Model Army,Honey badger (from Ghost only if you are able for this) I have alot of other thing but that all for now.

20160815101156_1.jpg

• Upvote 6

• Founder
2 hours ago, Ramsy said:

@classixz_name_1.png Would it be possible to get the Ballistic Knife from BO1? Really curious how it would play out with BO3's physics and stuff like sliding, wallrunning and swimming.

As the weapons are not really made for sliding, wallrunning and swimming you have to either make the animations for them or base it on a weapon that looks and works similar. 

• Upvote 2

• Founder
2 hours ago, Ramsy said:

BO3 ZAM now 0.50% done. :D

P.S. Are you allowed to show us videos of weapons in use? @classixz_name_1.png

Yep, I feel like doing a big showcase of what I've been working on instead of showing small parts in separate videos.

• Upvote 7

So, this is something I just came up with.

Depending on whether or not ZAM will have perks, I'd really like to be able to see the perks I have on me, basically just like in standard zombies. And I have no doubt in my mind that we'll be able to get custom perks and perk icons, so that makes things even cooler. :D

Same deal with gobblegums.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, The One Patriot said:

Once ZAM is made in BO3, atleast for as much as you can, please dont add platinum/premium classes. This would keep the game more fun, balanced, and fair. 

Speaking of which - every single player (regardless of staff rank, clan rank and ammount of money donated) should have the exact same starting loadout/perks/other stuff. NO EXCEPTIONS.

We should come up with other stuff that will look appealing to people, stuff that will make them donate to get that stuff (player skins? weapon camos?).

13 hours ago, The One Patriot said:

Once ZAM is made in BO3, atleast for as much as you can, please dont add platinum/premium classes. This would keep the game more fun, balanced, and fair. 

I am ok  with pat and i had thé impression to more ZAM advanced more for those Who have lots of money could limited progress , without really need to play. They start with 200 points they go camp before  to the game have start is really buring to play with players look them.

It was again my life. ?

Donating on zam BO3 Should give access to custom made weapon skins? i have no clue if it'll be possible but, normal players who haven't donated should have default look on their weapon, but people that donate a certain amount would be able to make a custom skin for on their weapons and stuff, and maybe different color of cades, maybe a little bit stronger cades but just a tiny bit, and a few classes, but their should be more free classes then donator classes if you feel what im saying xd. 

• Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, aShamed said:

Donating on zam BO3 Should give access to custom made weapon skins? i have no clue if it'll be possible but, normal players who haven't donated should have default look on their weapon, but people that donate a certain amount would be able to make a custom skin for on their weapons and stuff, and maybe different color of cades, maybe a little bit stronger cades but just a tiny bit, and a few classes, but their should be more free classes then donator classes if you feel what im saying xd. 

Wouaw really complicate