ZAM Black Ops 3

Classixz

4 hours ago, aShamed said:

maybe a little bit stronger cades but just a tiny bit

No.

4 hours ago, aShamed said:

and a few classes, but their should be more free classes then donator classes if you feel what im saying xd. 

Depends on what classes are going to be like, and if they're even gonna be a thing.

3 hours ago, Crouch Dragon said:

I would love some claymores!   :D 

• Upvote 1

Something I randomly thought of:

The ammount of first infected zombies shouldn't depend only on the ammount of total players on the server, but also the map (map size, to be specific). There's also the fact that BO3 will support custom maps, so if we incorporate those, that's just another reason to keep this in mind.

• Okay 1

3 hours ago, Ramsy said:

Something I randomly thought of:

The ammount of first infected zombies shouldn't depend only on the ammount of total players on the server, but also the map (map size, to be specific). There's also the fact that BO3 will support custom maps, so if we incorporate those, that's just another reason to keep this in mind.

How could that work? 0.o i mean if its a small map and theres 24 in you still dont want just 1 infected lol. Idk it would need to be verry detailed

9 hours ago, Bluebird said:

How could that work? 0.o i mean if its a small map and theres 24 in you still dont want just 1 infected lol. Idk it would need to be verry detailed

Ammount of first infected zombies would depend on the total ammount of players on the server (also, nobody mentioned that the max is gonna be 24) and the playable area size. The more players there are and the larger the map is, means there's gonna be more first infected zombies. If we're dealing with a lot of players, but a small map, that means not that many. Not a lot of players and big map = more zombies. Not a lot of players and small map = less zombies. But the math needs to be done pretty well on this, so we'll see.

Regarding the actual gameplay of bo3, have you planned to delete the new movement mechanics (double jump / wall run ) ? Because this new way of playing is, let's be honest, far from what we have experienced in BO1. 

Regarding the weapons, bring back some old weapons from bo / waw is cool. Weapons like PPSH, MP40, mp5k...

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Wast said:

Regarding the actual gameplay of bo3, have you planned to delete the new movement mechanics (double jump / wall run ) ? Because this new way of playing is, let's be honest, far from what we have experienced in BO1. 

Regarding the weapons, bring back some old weapons from bo / waw is cool. Weapons like PPSH, MP40, mp5k...

2 of those 3 weapons are already in Black Ops 3 xd

20 hours ago, Ramsy said:

@classixz_name_1.png

Can you tell us if it's in any way possible to get guns/models from non-CoD games? If it is, what are the requirements?

It should be, but you have to model and script it from the ground up which takes a while you basically have to create a whole new weapon unless you're able to port it over but idk if that is possible

1 hour ago, Faith said:

Well someone already created Infected mode with mod tools, this got me so hyped since it's close to ZAM. Hopefully we will see a ZAM that surpasses this and brings back the old memories :)

that looks super basic and lets face it kinda shit lol

nothing like zam, if this was zam noone would play xd

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Faith said:

Well someone already created Infected mode with mod tools, this got me so hyped since it's close to ZAM. Hopefully we will see a ZAM that surpasses this and brings back the old memories :)

ZAM's core functions were done a couple of weeks ago btw (Countdown, pointsystem, cade system, infection function and something like 15 weapons from previous call of duty games)

• Upvote 2

We'll make out like we do since three years... we will continue to show that we'ré not a simple community, we are a family and we will continue to follow you you have our full trust. 

I'm not worried for this mod zombie.. ZAM will be better.

Im sure.

For the ideas :

-A gun for the Once zombie with one boal.

-don't give unlimited big jump.

-balistic knife to bo1 

-and some snipe to bo1 and bo2  ( dsr, l9a1, ballista. .)

-and place the automatical to spot where  when the human will do big jump we can have a easy acess and don'tu need to get arround would give to him The time to get away. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder

I'm looking for people that could translate ZAM into: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil and Russian. as most of the language could be translated using Google Translate or something similar I feel it's better to ask people that might know these language for a much better translation instead of the automated one.

Please reply if you can, and which language(s).

• Founder

I've attached a file containing a few of the words that need to be translated, I will add more to it when needed.

LANG_ENGLISH is the English string, if you are translating Spanish you need to edit where it says LANG_SPANISH etc, should be really easy to understand.

If a sentence is the same in your language then please change it to "#same"