ZAM Translations

Classixz

8 hours ago, KingJake said:

I change some stuff in your translations thx for help really didn't had time today, you wrote some stuff wrong so I had to do it so russian will understand it right.

Dude, why change something in my translation? Or are you saying that you know Russian better than I? Maybe you want to bet? LOL ... I am sure that you are translated into Russian using google translator...

• Upvote 1

• Founder
9 hours ago, xStoner420x said:

classixz, I never received  access to edit the file, so I sent you the corrections / suggestions in a PM.

I sent the invite to the email you have on your account here at UndeadUprising, if you have another email/gmail I could add that as it would be much better if you could make the changes yourself.

10 minutes ago, aShamed said:

just a bit, i'll go over the translations again tomorrow

Hehehehe we will see that

J'ai déjà tout fais mais si tu veux , tu peux quand même allé voir pour vérifié et corriger des erreurs,  enfin si tu trouves.

I've already got everythingros, but if you want, you can all time go check and try to find error.  ?

33 minutes ago, *FR*skoll said:

Hehehehe we will see that

J'ai déjà tout fais mais si tu veux , tu peux quand même allé voir pour vérifié et corriger des erreurs,  enfin si tu trouves.

I've already got everythingros, but if you want, you can all time go check and try to find error.  ?

I can read french pretty fine tho, I know alot of words sepperatly aswell, it's just making the sentences that's hard for me xd

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, aShamed said:

I can read french pretty fine tho, I know alot of words sepperatly aswell, it's just making the sentences that's hard for me xd

Ahahah , french is a very difficult language , with the past and all , if you want my help for know something in french ask me! :)

La langue française,  est vraiment une langue assé difficile , avec tous ces temps tel que le présent, passe composé antérieur,  plus que parfait.. Si tu veuX de mon aide pour savoir quelque chose  en français demande moi .. ?

• Dennyb pinned this topic
On 20.09.2016 at 2:17 AM, My Name Is WEISS said:

Dude, why change something in my translation? Or are you saying that you know Russian better than I? Maybe you want to bet? LOL ... I am sure that you are translated into Russian using google translator...

Borned in russia, go ts and we talk

(sounded so serious lul)

On 21.09.2016 at 11:03 PM, xStoner420x said:

I've started translating some of the more difficult languages using advanced translation software that my department uses for interviews and interrogations. It provides multiple reverse translations to insure the best option is being used. However, it is still time consuming.

You in FBI or CIA bruh

u a spy or wut or just agent Mulder