RQ every game

Crouch Dragon

I'm back on the US server after having a solid 2 weeks of work earlier this month, and almost every (actually no EVERY) game I play someone is AFKing or RQ'ing. It was never this bad a month ago?

Any ideas why this seems to be happening more than ever before, and more importantly what can we do to prevent this from happening? It's gotten really really bad.

<3 

Yeah , i did lot of reports , but the school is back and for some people there are some exam  , is that for me and is am not in my home the week,  i need to wait all time 2 weeks for play zam , see my friends... And if you want know? Is buring to do reports on the website , especially when you don't have lot of Free time , i prefer play zam than do just reports.?

And more i have the choice to Come back to my house , or stay with my grand Mother,  but since to i have been remooved to my Staff,  i don't see lot of utility to play so much time to i played he have few months 

I limited lost the desir to play 

I report formally and in-formally to staff assistants,  but I think bans need to be longer than 2 days. I mean who's to say people weren't going to come back in 3-4 days anyway? I also don't see the same players on daily basis that a 2 day ban would be a huge impact. So I think 2 day ban has not real effect. Just throwing it out there?

Also I think it would be good to issue warnings for complainers. Someone is always unhappy about something or criticizing someone's game play. The other day I saw someone tell another player that people like him ruin the game for others. This was only because he was good.  Is that right or fair? No it's not really, and why make people who've put 300+ hours into the game feel bad about finally being able to get good at the game and do well?

Look,. the objective of an infected type of game (or ZAM) is to stay alive. Whether you knife, camp or snipe, that's the goal. And when you are a zombie yeah it sucks but this is the deed you do when playing the game because later when you are a hunter you don't want zombies AFK'ing or RQ'ing on you.

That's my rant, but really I think the server needs to toughen up and build a solid player and member base. Just dare go on the "polite and friendly" servers and say something foul or against the server or rules.. you'll be banned for a very long time. ZAM could learn a lot of things from this to be an even better place to play a game.

<3 

Edited by Crouch Dragon

So I just log on to play a bit of ZAM, here's how it went down:

I join a game half way through am zombie, I play game until end. danweb, [RUS]Vladan, [UK]Unknown Soldier 1 hard camp but I am a good sport and I play till end of game.

Game #2, I am zombie again and so is [RUS]Vladan. Same guys hard camp. [RUS]Vladan AFK's and eventually quits game since I warned him to play several times. I play game till the end on my end anyway no problem.

Game #3, I am finally a hunter and danweb and [UK]Unknown Soldier 1 are zombies and they quit within a minute of the game.

Guys this is after spending 20 minutes doing my part, playing the game according to rules, sucking it up and not complaining once about it knowing that my time to play will come but then I get fucked in the end anyways by two assholes who could only care more about themselves than the rest of the players.

2 days is not enough, 5 days is definitely not enough.

Do what other rule servers do which is perm ban until the person makes an effort to contact admin and ask to come back. That's the only way to create reliable and courteous ZAM players.

I'm done with ZAM now and won't be back until something is done about this. It's gotten 100% ridiculous. My time is valuable too and was totally wasted by a couple of selfish asshole people. No one need their time wasted like this.

1 minute ago, Crouch Dragon said:

So I just log on to play a bit of ZAM, here's how it went down:

I join a game half way through am zombie, I play game until end. danweb, [RUS]Vladan, [UK]Unknown Soldier 1 hard camp but I am a good sport and I play till end of game.

Game #2, I am zombie again and so is [RUS]Vladan. Same guys hard camp. [RUS]Vladan AFK's and eventually quits game since I warned him to play several times. I play game till the end on my end anyway no problem.

Game #3, I am finally a hunter and danweb and [UK]Unknown Soldier 1 are zombies and they quit within a minute of the game.

Guys this is after spending 20 minutes doing my part, playing the game according to rules, sucking it up and not complaining once about it knowing that my time to play will come but then I get fucked in the end anyways by two assholes who could only care more about themselves than the rest of the players.

2 days is not enough, 5 days is definitely not enough.

Do what other rule servers do which is perm ban until the person makes an effort to contact admin and ask to come back. That's the only way to create reliable and courteous ZAM players.

I'm done with ZAM now and won't be back until something is done about this. It's gotten 100% ridiculous. My time is valuable too and was totally wasted by a couple of selfish asshole people. No one need their time wasted like this.

5 days not enough either? geez, just permban them or what? oh, what's this?

I see you also have rage quit from ZAM before when you had like 2 connections. Huh, looks to me like you need a Permban, no wait, I'm nice you were new, I'll just give you a month ban. How's that? =D

But yes, obviously we don't want people to rage quit, but there is no point in banning them for longer than 2 - 3 days since we don't have enough players in ZAM to support this, we would just lose players.

Losing players = Losing Money because MVP doesn't get bought.

MVP doesn't get bought = No money

No money = No ZAM.

50 minutes ago, Griggs said:

5 days not enough either? geez, just permban them or what? oh, what's this?

I see you also have rage quit from ZAM before when you had like 2 connections. Huh, looks to me like you need a Permban, no wait, I'm nice you were new, I'll just give you a month ban. How's that? =D

But yes, obviously we don't want people to rage quit, but there is no point in banning them for longer than 2 - 3 days since we don't have enough players in ZAM to support this, we would just lose players.

Losing players = Losing Money because MVP doesn't get bought.

MVP doesn't get bought = No money

No money = No ZAM.

I am okey with grigs ,  5 days is not enough ? Totaly suicide if we do what you say , i know to i buring when we are 6 players on zam and hey have 2 zombies , and one rq and one is afk, but if you really don't like that, report them all time when they are afk, after a long moment they will Know to if they rq they are ban ,  but if we do a vote for thé ban Become 5days for me is a big no.

Or, you could ban them the amount of times they ragequit, slowly introducing them to the thought, "Hey, maybe I shouldn't ragequit! That would mean less banning!"

That's my part

And, guys, if I'm totally honest, you need more staff. Period. Not enough staff that are not nearly on often enough are actually active, so in my mind, find some old, willing players (like me ;)) to help staff the server.

• Dennyb locked this topic