***James Emery***

RQS Server needs admins

44 posts in this topic

Just now, Prjct_Chaos said:

If you don't like the community and the people in it stop posting on their website xD

who are you

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@aShamed You're trying to say Griggs is childish when you're the childish one. I hate to come at you like this, but Griggs isn't childish at all, I talk to him on ts more now and he is actually the most realest, and mature person you can talk to. (and ViiRuS) And now how you are childish, you come at Griggs (like a wrecking ball) and said he was mean, and childish, he was never mean to me and nor was I mean to him, so if you are a dick in disguise(I've talked to you on ts but me not know how you really are) I don't see how Griggs was ever mean. And childish?  Naww, he is actually more mature than most people in the community, (ViiRuS as well) and he is fun to play ZAM with. (unlike childish people, and ViiRuS is also fun to play ZAM with but people no see that cuz they too childish to hang out with the mature aka kool kids like ViiRuS)

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Unforgotten said:

@aShamed You're trying to say Griggs is childish when you're the childish one. I hate to come at you like this, but Griggs isn't childish at all, I talk to him on ts more now and he is actually the most realest, and mature person you can talk to. (and ViiRuS) And now how you are childish, you come at Griggs (like a wrecking ball) and said he was mean, and childish, he was never mean to me and nor was I mean to him, so if you are a dick in disguise(I've talked to you on ts but me not know how you really are) I don't see how Griggs was ever mean. And childish?  Naww, he is actually more mature than most people in the community, (ViiRuS as well) and he is fun to play ZAM with. (unlike childish people, and ViiRuS is also fun to play ZAM with but people no see that cuz they too childish to hang out with the mature aka kool kids like ViiRuS)

 

pls make it much smaller so i can look like total autistic while reading that 

. _. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, aShamed said:

This answer shows once again how childish you respond when people step up to you. You just can't take it that people tell the truth about you and your "pathetic little insignificant life" can you?

Anyways I really couldn't bother about how you think about me, I already made it in life lmao(Oh lord I can already see your response to this rofl). but where are you? Yeah... let's just not start about that.

And wtf do you even mean by "griggs wraith" its fucking letters, on a fucking screen. I honestly couldn't bother Xd I was just supporting my point of yeah well, what this whole topic is about, how childish you act, respond and just generally are.

Well, I'm pretty much done proving my point here. cya

and @*FR*skoll You're still a nobody, so please stay out of this.;) 

 

 

Nah man, I promise you can't see my response, but if you're having strange visions that you think is the future I recommend going to the psychiatric hospital, let them help you. along with other issues that you obviously have.

 

And once again Nah man, you haven't really stepped up, don't get confused between the terms "stepping up" and "complaining"

Someone stepping up is not a coward, someone stepping up would say "Hey Griggs, you are not doing this right, this thing is retarded but don't worry, I can a better idea to fix it"

Someone who is complaining just wants to point out things they don't like or don't want without having any interest in fixing the thing they are complaining about.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Unforgotten said:

@aShamed You're trying to say Griggs is childish when you're the childish one. I hate to come at you like this, but Griggs isn't childish at all, I talk to him on ts more now and he is actually the most realest, and mature person you can talk to. (and ViiRuS) And now how you are childish, you come at Griggs (like a wrecking ball) and said he was mean, and childish, he was never mean to me and nor was I mean to him, so if you are a dick in disguise(I've talked to you on ts but me not know how you really are) I don't see how Griggs was ever mean. And childish?  Naww, he is actually more mature than most people in the community, (ViiRuS as well) and he is fun to play ZAM with. (unlike childish people, and ViiRuS is also fun to play ZAM with but people no see that cuz they too childish to hang out with the mature aka kool kids like ViiRuS)

 

You're afraid that viirus become jealous to Griggs? ^^ 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, *FR*skoll said:

You're afraid that viirus become jealous to Griggs? ^^ 

Sometimes I feel like you don't understand what others type (say).

I'm not jealous towards Griggs at all. I don't even know where you thought of something like that. But, I am jealous to certain individuals in this community and I won't specify who.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ViiRuS_iQuicKZ said:

Sometimes I feel like you don't understand what others type (say).

I'm not jealous towards Griggs at all. I don't even know where you thought of something like that. But, I am jealous to certain individuals in this community and I won't specify who.

If i said that it was for say that when he was saying something who was for Griggs he did a report with you:   "Naww, he is actually more mature than most people in the community, (ViiRuS as well)"  (and i am okey with u @Unforgotten)

You understand what i want say? @ViiRuS_iQuicKZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@*FR*skoll

I understand what Unforgotten was typing (in that comment of his). You don't need to reiterate it to me at all. I understand what you have been saying this whole time *FR*skoll. I don't even know why are we going "off topic" and arguing about other stuff/things.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15-10-2016 at 11:38 AM, Griggs said:

Nah man, I promise you can't see my response, but if you're having strange visions that you think is the future I recommend going to the psychiatric hospital, let them help you. along with other issues that you obviously have.

 

And once again Nah man, you haven't really stepped up, don't get confused between the terms "stepping up" and "complaining"

Someone stepping up is not a coward, someone stepping up would say "Hey Griggs, you are not doing this right, this thing is retarded but don't worry, I can a better idea to fix it"

Someone who is complaining just wants to point out things they don't like or don't want without having any interest in fixing the thing they are complaining about.

 

 

Help me out here, "I promise you can't see my response" ? and "If you're having strange visions that you think is the future" ? "Along with the other issues you obviously have" ?

I honestly have no clue whatever the fuck you mean

Also i really don't hold a grudge against you, i just think you handled shit the wrong way. You should've realised people would leave after their shit got taken away from them, that's obvious right? or is that just me.

And yeah I Complained, but what i meant with stepping up is starting an argument against you, the only person i've known doing this was indy to classixz? but that wasn't really a valid argument i guess.
I just thought it's sad to see the old game we all loved died, cause of wrong actions. But aw well, not everything lasts I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Newsflash, bo1 has been dead for a very, very long time.

http://steamcharts.com/app/42700

Not sure why you make it sound like ZAM not having players is something recent, ZAM has been struggling to get an average of 8 people for like 2 years. Within 1 year of ZAM's start I think we had the most players, and then the average players were like 11 or 10. Which isn't even much.

Now it's 3 and 4, so this is not something that suddenly changed and it's not something unexpected. Also you all make it sound like ZAM had 24 people all the time, but sorry to break it to you all.

It didn't.

 

Also... not that I am a doctor or scientist or anything but... I know that the brain filters out unnecessary information, and I wouldn't call you checking ZAM for players or playing it with nearly no people important or necessary. So obviously you would only remember the fun times you had on ZAM which means the server most likely where full. And this would explain why certain people think ZAM always used to have a lot of players.

But as I said, it never, ever have had what I would call "a lot of players" But yes, it surely had its moments.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Griggs said:

Newsflash, bo1 has been dead for a very, very long time.

http://steamcharts.com/app/42700

Lol if it's been dead than why bother updating it to 2.0, why not just shut down the servers and forget about the clan and wait until bo3 and stop wasting everyone's time arguing about stuff, all your chart showed was that the game averaged around 1000 players.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@iamindy33 Goes to show that Classixz/Griggs/gart are nice enough to keep the server(s?) running, but don't wanna bother working on any demanding updates cuz it's pointless. You keep the server(s?) there for whoever still wants to play, but you, as a developer, move on to bigger things. I'd be doing the exact same thing if I were the one calling the shots.

On-topic: the easiest (and probably only beneficial) way of dealing with rulebreakers on BO1's ZAM right now is by doing something to the mod that auto-detects and auto-punishes rulebreakers, but I imagine stuff like that is difficult to condrupt and also make happen. Sad reality of the situation - play and deal with the rulebreakers, ignore them if you can.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ramsy said:

On-topic: the easiest (and probably only beneficial) way of dealing with rulebreakers on BO1's ZAM right now is by doing something to the mod that auto-detects and auto-punishes rulebreakers, but I imagine stuff like that is difficult to condrupt and also make happen. Sad reality of the situation - play and deal with the rulebreakers, ignore them if you can.

B3 is down so the auto-detect thing wouldn't work or would have to not rely on B3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prjct_Chaos said:

B3 is down so the auto-detect thing wouldn't work or would have to not rely on B3 

Doesn't mean it's impossible to create it in a way where it relies on the mod and not B3 (the mod itself does the detecting, finding problems, and if B3 is down, at the least it kicks the player, that I know can be done without B3).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016-10-19 at 9:57 PM, iamindy33 said:

Lol if it's been dead than why bother updating it to 2.0

Because that is/was what Classixz thinks/thought is/was fun. Very simple.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now