I'm sorry.

gart3

I fucked up. I know it, you know it, everyone who's left since then knows it. I made a mistake with this "huge change" to undeaduprising. I know this wasn't solely my decision, but I'm going to own up to it because I believe I can fix it. 

This whole change thing was something that would sound great on paper, but was just wouldn't actually work out. The original idea was to clear UU/Staff and reinstate them under different terms, effectively changing the goal of UndeadUprising and ZAM Staff. Up until the point of planning this out, I had started to get tired of uu and peoples constant conplaining/nagging. On top of that school had just started and I was spending a lot more time with school/sports/friends. I thought this would work well because it wouldn't give leadership the huge time commitment as I knew I couldn't give one. 

Things were transitioning smoothly for the first few days, things were happening as they were supposed to. But what really set things off were people who decided to "show their true colors" people flipped out on me, a lot of really nasty things were said. I didn't really know what to do so I just kinda walked away, and that's where I made my mistake. 

I have the resources, and I will find the time. If the community is willing to support me, I'd like to revive the essentially defunct staff team and UndeadUprising the way it was meant to be before. Depending on how people feel about this, I'm probably going to be sending out messages within the next few days to make a game plan. I know I haven't been there for you guys lately, and Imore truly sorry for that, but I feel like it's time to own up for my mistakes and get shit done. 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I support you.

I get that people HAVE TO HAVE time to spend.

Trust me, I know. Many communities with people have done that, and each and every time there is a perfect reason to it. 

Like I said in my PM, thanks for still being interested in the community.

• Community Manager

Good job gart! This is what i was actually waiting for here. I wish you luck through this cause it is a big decision after the rebirth happend..  but this is a better way to succeed bro 

1 hour ago, Dennyb said:

a guy who comments on everything to get his posts up.

1 hour ago, Emmaaa said:

who actually are you chaos?

What's your problem? I reply to things because I want to reply to things. I feel I can put my piece on their post, not because I want to get my posts up. Why would people waste their time actually typing out things for something as silly as 'getting their posts up'.

And people don't know me because I was only on sporadically. I played ZEM, I was a pretty quiet player. Didn't type much really.

22 minutes ago, Prjct_Chaos said:

What's your problem? I reply to things because I want to reply to things. I feel I can put my piece on their post, not because I want to get my posts up. Why would people waste their time actually typing out things for something as silly as 'getting their posts up'.

And people don't know me because I was only on sporadically. I played ZEM, I was a pretty quiet player. Didn't type much really.

when you first got onto the forums you commented on stuff that is really old and that didnt need to be commented on.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dennyb said:

when you first got onto the forums you commented on stuff that is really old and that didnt need to be commented on.

No?

Denny, we need ur help on the server. BUT DONT GET ON.

The ddosser, the one Classixz made an announcement on, is unbanned. YOU NEED TO PERM HIS IP ADDRESS, OR THE SERVERS WILL GO DOWN. I left a message on Classixz's profile, im talking to unforgotten, but griggz is afk. We can't do anything. help

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Prjct_Chaos said:

No?

The ddosser, the one Classixz made an announcement on, is unbanned. YOU NEED TO PERM HIS IP ADDRESS, OR THE SERVERS WILL GO DOWN. I left a message on Classixz's profile, im talking to unforgotten, but griggz is afk. We can't do anything. help

even if hes ip banned he can still make the server go down. nothing can technically stop him unless he gets bored 

1 hour ago, Dennyb said:

even if hes ip banned he can still make the server go down. nothing can technically stop him unless he gets bored 

1 hour ago, Prjct_Chaos said:

No?

not the topic to have this convo on, if u have any problem go deal with that in PM's

• Upvote 2

I've heard a lot of this before especially from you gart, talk is cheap, I think the community wants some action.  Good luck getting your priorities together, many times I put zam before school/friends/family but look where that got me, hopefully UU can bounce back but I can only assume who lemon kush is and why hes back-.-

but maybe a vip weekend:3

• Upvote 1

It would be easy for Garrett to fade into the background and let other people AKA Griggs and Classixz deal with the problems, at least he's trying to own up to it. It's not easy admitting when your wrong about something, especially in this community. People like to keep to themselves until they smell blood, and all jump in for the kill. Gart tried something. Maybe it didn't work out, but at least he can admit that and try to correct the issue.

Lets give him a chance.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I know I haven't been at all involved with this community in the slightest for quite a while, thus I have not a clue if what I have to say will attribute to anything done.  But, from what little I've read on a couple of posts is quite simple.   I see a lot of "UU change" and "It's not the same".  If I had to guess or say anything about that is Call of Duty as a game / franchise, their majority has always been children, and in that case, you're always gonna lose population of the "better" (for lack of a better word) players that you like being around, and also in that case you need to appeal to the younger audience because they're gonna be the ones playing.  If you look at the people who have retired / stopped playing they all have 1K plus hours on black ops multiplayer, probably most of it is on ZAM, that's a lot of fucking hours.  You can't try and keep UU as it was, and you can't make it like it used to be, because that only worked when you had the old crowd of people playing, and the old crowd of people playing mainly left because they just grew bored of the game, not because the community went in the shitter.  I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you want ZAM to have life again, you're going to need to make those old characters, come back as new one, and if you want to have the old legends come back and make the community as it was, you're gonna lose out on new players.

• Upvote 5

On 11/10/2016 at 0:58 AM, stlmokevin said:

It would be easy for Garrett to fade into the background and let other people AKA Griggs and Classixz deal with the problems, at least he's trying to own up to it. It's not easy admitting when your wrong about something, especially in this community. People like to keep to themselves until they smell blood, and all jump in for the kill. Gart tried something. Maybe it didn't work out, but at least he can admit that and try to correct the issue.

Lets give him a chance.

I get that he tried, i respect that, but my point is that you really shouldn't get yourself into something you're completely not prepared for; i saw no plan, it seemed as they just keep writing the story as they went along, and it had no end goal really, im sure kicking everyone out wasn't supposed to be the solution.. or so i hope lol

3 minutes ago, ░MyXa░ said:

I get that he tried, i respect that, but my point is that you really shouldn't get yourself into something you're completely not prepared for; i saw no plan, it seemed as they just keep writing the story as they went along, and it had no end goal really, im sure kicking everyone out wasn't supposed to be the solution.. or so i hope lol

Gart is catching a lot of flak for something Griggs and Classixz had to of seen and let happen. If they didn't speak up and change it, then why should we judge him for it?

Classixz actually down-voted my last comment about this :P (the first communication I've had from him since retiring, I might add). I guess supporting UU's decisions is worthy of a down-vote these days?

ggwp

• Upvote 1