wht the best plat knife

***James Emery***

bet knife  

19 members have voted

1. 1. whts best knife

26 minutes ago, *FR*skoll said:

If you want Bowie balistic come play one day, and take cold bloded... and who know... with 200 points you might have your bowie knife. 

But for that you need to play... ?

What you dont know is that before i left all i did was use bowie balli. Alot of things have changed since i have been gone 

14 hours ago, ***James Emery*** said:

in ur opinion whts the best plat knife

The platinum class only has a Normal Knife, Galvaknuckles, Bowie Knife, and Sickle. I don't know where the "balli in the hunter class" came from. :smirk:

But, in my opinion, I like/prefer the sickle ballistics.

2 hours ago, iamindy33 said:

I LIKE WHEN YOUR KNIFE GETS REMOVED WITHOUT YOU KNOWING AND U RUN RIGHT UP TO A ZOMBIE WITH HIGH HOPES AND THAN BAM LEAVES YOU IN TEARS #fixpls

Either your keyboard finally broke once again, or you finally knew/know how to use clickbait titles. ;P

1 hour ago, BIGz said:

What you dont know is that before i left all i did was use bowie balli. Alot of things have changed since i have been gone 

Yep, i saw that you stoped to play since long time, and be active on thé website, but since few times you are back on the website, and i want Know when zam will be on bo3, you think that you will start again to play on? (I am curiously to the answer)

7 hours ago, *FR*skoll said:

Yep, i saw that you stoped to play since long time, and be active on thé website, but since few times you are back on the website, and i want Know when zam will be on bo3, you think that you will start again to play on? (I am curiously to the answer)

I stopped playing for certain reasons (ask anyone most people know where i was) while i was gone my life changed alot. I have played since i lgot back bu

t with few players on its hard to have fun with 2 to 3 players. I do not know when zam will be on bo3 but im shure it will be soon. Yes i will play zam again. Its also hard with school trying to graduate along with deppression from where i have been. Zam is still fun and i am going to play again. 

16 minutes ago, BIGz said:

I stopped playing for certain reasons (ask anyone most people know where i was) while i was gone my life changed alot. I have played since i lgot back bu

t with few players on its hard to have fun with 2 to 3 players. I do not know when zam will be on bo3 but im shure it will be soon. Yes i will play zam again. Its also hard with school trying to graduate along with deppression from where i have been. Zam is still fun and i am going to play again. 

I hope that one day i will play with you.. 

Yep after if you have your reason.. but for playears,  sometimes we are full internet the server.. ;)

On 25.10.2016 at 5:49 PM, BIGz said:

Zam is fun, but it lost popularity, that is people has stopped play zam yet. Actually zam was cool when we were playing with old staffs...

15 minutes ago, NMAPLE12 said:

That plays a big part of why I stopped playing

i want to be staff but console is down indefinitely because of a fucking fuckface who is ddosing b3 to be able to play (even though he isn't playing) 

i think people are ok with it its just that CERTAIN UNNAMED FUCKFACE is ddosing server

3 hours ago, Fade said:

Are you dumb? I have checked GameTracker recently and there isn't someone from staff who is playing zam...

Try to be intelligent and reflect... old staffs stop to play since very long time on zam, for certain admins i would even say that they didn't have play since 1 year.

And try to reflect with all the news

12 hours ago, *FR*skoll said:

Try to be intelligent and reflect... old staffs stop to play since very long time on zam, for certain admins i would even say that they didn't have play since 1 year.

And try to reflect with all the news

Try to learn english and stfu...

11 hours ago, Fade said:

What happened to your repartee Fade?

I speak again whith a kid, who does nothing to his life, and who can't speak with arguments and whitout rage. 

And for my english... I try to make all that I can...  And i have any reason to receive orders by someone.... which in Turn, haven't a good english...^^

12 hours ago, Fade said:

why such a cunt?

24 minutes ago, *FR*skoll said:

I speak again whith a kid, who does nothing to his life, and who can't speak with arguments and whitout rage. 

And for my english... I try to make all that I can...  And i have any reason to receive orders by someone.... which in Turn, haven't a good english...^^

About the English part though, like if you want to learn English, you should probably go on some extra courses in a school, maybe a real teacher will learn you better since well... I barely understood shit, and you are learning English the wrong way.

To me it seems like you try to find these rare ass special words like nobody uses and try to use them as many times as possible, like let's take your first sentence "What happened to your repartee Fade?"

What the hell is repartee, and where did you learn it? I googled and it says "a witty or quick reply" so basically "What happend to your Quick reply?" no clue what kinda question this is, if you are expecting an answer or if it somehow was a rhetorical question. (Word sounds kinda french though)

And then there are tons of other words like, for example "utility" I can't think of a situation where I would need to use the word utility to say or describe something, but somehow you seem to be able to use this word all the time. xd

So if you want to learn English, before you try to get a huge vocabulary with all of these special words and stuff, you should probably learn word and sentences that you use everyday. For example: with, without, use "he, she, it" correctly, which is basically the simplest thing in English, somehow you know the word repartee and utility, but you don't know difference between he and it. Just a fact in case you didn't know, a server with a power supply, processor, RAM, hard drives, fans, and a aluminum case while running the OS Windows Server 2008 is NOT a living male, I promise. =)

(and yeah, I know french and some other European languages uses this differently, but all I am saying is, learn that first lol)

• Upvote 1

Yep i understand what you say, but when you sayed that you don't understand this sentence "What happened to your repartee Fade" 

Idk if for you he has a word who can translate the words that i said, in french it's répartie , this words mean "have specific arguments during a "chat" and not used a vulgar vocabulary " 

You understand what i want say? 

And i don't will lie for the he, she, it    for me is new, and i think that i will take long time for know this perfectly, in french we say "he is down" if we want speak to a server or other but for you we use he, she only for speak to a human... ?

@Griggs

10 hours ago, *FR*skoll said:

I didnt read the shit that you write, sorry. 

9 hours ago, Griggs said:

why such a cunt?

About the English part though, like if you want to learn English, you should probably go on some extra courses in a school, maybe a real teacher will learn you better since well... I barely understood shit, and you are learning English the wrong way.

To me it seems like you try to find these rare ass special words like nobody uses and try to use them as many times as possible, like let's take your first sentence "What happened to your repartee Fade?"

What the hell is repartee, and where did you learn it? I googled and it says "a witty or quick reply" so basically "What happend to your Quick reply?" no clue what kinda question this is, if you are expecting an answer or if it somehow was a rhetorical question. (Word sounds kinda french though)

And then there are tons of other words like, for example "utility" I can't think of a situation where I would need to use the word utility to say or describe something, but somehow you seem to be able to use this word all the time. xd

So if you want to learn English, before you try to get a huge vocabulary with all of these special words and stuff, you should probably learn word and sentences that you use everyday. For example: with, without, use "he, she, it" correctly, which is basically the simplest thing in English, somehow you know the word repartee and utility, but you don't know difference between he and it. Just a fact in case you didn't know, a server with a power supply, processor, RAM, hard drives, fans, and a aluminum case while running the OS Windows Server 2008 is NOT a living male, I promise. =)

(and yeah, I know french and some other European languages uses this differently, but all I am saying is, learn that first lol)

Why am i cunt? If this French shit (I dont have something against him) is trying to make himself the most clever and want to be in competition with me. The person who doesnt know english makes me mad and tells me "Try to be intelligent and reflect... ". So fucking dumb............