Let's play ZAM this weekend

Ramsy

• Community Manager
14 minutes ago, stlmokevin said:

The topic for his appeal has been hidden (wtf), so who knows at this point..

Yo somebody made appeal cause he got banned for 20 days because of rage quit and they have hidden that propably cuz theyre scared of being hated. I bet nobody (normal people) would agree on that shit. rip dragon abusing confirmed 

wait wasnt this rebirth new awesome start?XD

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Frupissss said:

Yo somebody made appeal cause he got banned for 20 days because of rage quit and they have hidden that propably cuz theyre scared of being hated. I bet nobody (normal people) would agree on that shit. rip dragon abusing confirmed 

wait wasnt this rebirth new awesome start?XD

Their is a reason you dont have staff jump up the rankings quickly because as soon as they get the power to do something they eagerly jump on an opportunity to use it to try and "prove themselves" rookie mistake.

• Upvote 1

• Community Manager
6 hours ago, iamindy33 said:

Their is a reason you dont have staff jump up the rankings quickly because as soon as they get the power to do something they eagerly jump on an opportunity to use it to try and "prove themselves" rookie mistake.

it was literally from 0 to 100 in few minutes.. someone without any experiences with holding permissions on busy servers (busy servers uhm) and doing a staff job is by me not a good choice to the future. now we have 20 days for rq gj XD

On 11/3/2016 at 9:10 AM, ░MyXa░ said:

if you have a problem with admins, not just you, anyone, fucking do something, say something, and not just fucking moan

only way to get something is to make everyone see it, then something might change, otherwise little cry baby posts like '' omg hes an asshole'' or ''omfg such bad admin wtf'' wont do shit

ill stay moaning ty, the admins are all nice gentlemen but no one play enough to even give a hoot at all. 

• Upvote 1

Alright wtf, you guys complain and complain about the bans being too short, so we extended them, and now ya'll complain about them being too long? Please make up your minds.

And so what if we don't have much experience with the commands and other things, we are doing a pretty good job, the reports are taken care of, and ya'll say we are "abusing" powers, but when did we ever abuse them? And now everyone is gonna say this and that, but they are wrong, you guys want us to be kicked, you guys think we aren't mature enough and that we can't do it. So let me tell ya, we can, we are probably the most mature people that are active on the website,(along with Griggs, and ViiRuS <3) And i say this because you guys cannot handle us being staff, you guys should just congratulate us, but no, you want us to be removed from staff, and the reason why you want us to be remove from staff? I've seen people say that we are badmins, we are abusing powers, and we aren't mature enough.

And I gtg now, Don't wanna miss the bus so cheers.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Moon Bear said:

I was just answering unforgotten why i think SOME of the staff members are immature

because i got tired of being told what to do?  That crap gets annoying real quick. and he got pissed just because i wouldn't put (reported by kinder). second you havent seen all the msgs. 

Like kito said, People were bitching at us that the RQ bans were not long enough. But as soon as we extend them based on how many connections they have. Ya'll bitch at us even more.

Third, Crouch was not banned for 30 days. in total he was banned for 25, but instead of going ballistic he msged me and i reduced the ban to 10-15 days. but im done with getting told how to do my job by people who a. dont have any admin experience. b. dont do anything any how and c. people just complain instead of giving good suggestions to how to deal with stuff.  im going to lock this topic now because i dont want to get into further arguments with anyone.  if you have a problem just pm me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So ? I was just pointing out one reason why I think you are immature, I mean to ban kinder from the website cuz he '' disrespected '' you is also immature , if you as a staff member can't take constructive criticism then u are not old enough or mature enough to be a staff member... cause no matter what you do people are gonna complain and bitch about it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Dennyb locked this topic
  • Griggs unlocked this topic
2 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

"a nice gentlemen" lol gota love how he has to change my sentence, still a dumbass

lol dennyb ... always needs to be in control, always wants power, doesn't want any criticism or hate, so you'll even censor shit because you can't stand someone saying something bad? XD oh how sad

• Upvote 5

15 hours ago, Griggs said:

lol dennyb ... always needs to be in control, always wants power, doesn't want any criticism or hate, so you'll even censor shit because you can't stand someone saying something bad? XD oh how sad

i didnt change a damn thing. just like you blame one person instead of looking at who actually did it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

22 minutes ago, ░MyXa░ said:

why are you immature 12 year olds still replying? you fucked up, both of you; deal with it

should of fixed what you fucked up before fucking more shit up, inbreds

says the immature 15 year old that is "still replying"  proving that you are no better than us. you inbred. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

22 minutes ago, Dennyb said:

says the immature 15 year old that is "still replying"  proving that you are no better than us. you inbred. 

I had no reason to prove im any better, as i was not the one with the duties; you volunteered, you fucked up, stop trying to turn this argument on its head xD

den1.pngden3.png     

now kys                                      

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, ░MyXa░ said:

I had no reason to prove im any better, as i was not the one with the duties; you volunteered, you fucked up, stop trying to turn this argument on its head xD

den1.pngden3.png     

now kys                                      

you are complaining because we are dragging this on even tho you are the one who is. we've already retired. 

Edit:  As you can see i am not 12. i am 15.

now you change the topic again gg no re xD

and no, quite clearly you're dragging it on

3 hours ago, Dennyb said:

i didnt change a damn thing. just like you blame one person instead of looking at who actually did it.

if you were not you wouldnt post this completely invalid noone gives a fuck post =)

now u should prolly go sleep, school tomorrow 

• Downvote 1