US server

[HG] StrawBerryNinja

18 hours ago, Griggs said:

Oh god the cringe XD

Telling you how latency works = disrespect? gg lost

And the rest I didn't understand, can someone who speaks Retardish plz help me translate to English, ty =)   (A fine example of disrespect)

But srs doe, I didn't understand, pls help. "My fucking suckers who are ready to Detray their friends for have a good réputation by me, and you are supposed to do what? Continue to do the hypocrite? Never"

I understand that you said that "my friends" are ass licking me, and they are ready to "betray" their other friends to become friends with me, but what? that is so retarded, is that your excuse because you don't have any friends? I stole them all? XD Hate to break it to you, but you prolly just forgot to shower or something. I wouldn't call many people my friends from this community lol, and nobody of my friends from this community have betrayed anyone that I am aware of.

And do you even know what a hypocrite is lol? xd All I did was tell you the truth, but if you are one of those people that wants to hide from the truth I don't think you belong anywhere near me, so pls gtfo if u dont want to learn anything :)

Ahahahhahahahaha i was laughing when you've said this "And the rest I didn't understand, can someone who speaks Retardish plz help me translate to English, ty =)   (A fine example of disrespect)"  Today i was walking outdoors while i was sad thereafter i came home and joined UU.net then i looked at this post and you made me happy by this phrase XD lav u grigz <3

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.