camping

Nagini

can we just talk about it please? this is going fucking insane all humans are camping nowday on all flying spots or are abusing 290 starting points(cc) and cadeing as soon as zombies are picked...i mean 1.7 was waay better when someone actually ran...now only thing they do is fucking CAMP...

there should be rule or something that every third map you can camp beacuse its too op i mean i will give you example:

sharemyvideo10 go custom class and even before zombies are picked he will go on flying spot if he finds one in map if not he goes where most players camp and cade with his 290 starting pts and saves for stg44 and just abuse it and gets 50+ k8ills everymap than brags about is like ARE YOU IN TOP10 LIST ON ZAM? NO FUCKING NOOB GTFO i mean like wtf can we do something about cmaping?

and about stg44 just reduce power of it @classixz its too op man.... 150dmg in 1 hit? everyone is abusing it specially enduro warrior he gets it everymap hes human and just abuse it while camping so yeah can staff do something about camping and about stg44 please? everyone in server is complaining about hopw everyone always camp and noone does anything about it...

• Downvote 1

• Founder

I'll look into the STG44, what's your suggestion on a possible fix to the people constantly camping?

Also if the flying spots you're talking about is really bad you should provide some screenshots and I could block them off.

ENDURO WARRIOR, Spllcer, Osirix, Brian and many other guys ALWAYS using STG, they are not bad at knifing but always camp at start like scared kids. 

UK clan (now here we have new clan BK - black ops knifers) must be renamed to Unity Campers [UC]. It looks better. These guys using STG almost every game. And this shit so annoying. Impossible to kill them. Zam become mod for STG's fanboys. We cant play for fun with this retards. 

• Upvote 1

• Community Manager

ye it actually sucks they bought cc's to just camp harder than before lol.. their 290 starting points are just abused and not even used for better start while knifing for example or saving it for late camp ... no! they just stack up on one spot and everyone who has starting pts pre-cade it so zombies have no chance at all and thats what makes this all extra boring when youre 2 zombies against 11 people camped af.

• Upvote 1

IF you want to encourage non-camping bring back UU-K and UU-S, I remember i used to camp a lot and then i really wanted to get into one of them so i ran and ran and ran so i could get better to be in one of them, It made me run and im sure it would make them run, and as for UK Its just some kids in a clan that they call Knifers, even the owner of the clan admitted that its just full of kids, but that doesnt mean diss them hard, let them enjoy it they obvious enjoy how they play and stuff, they enjoy the clan name. Instead of making STG useless id suggest making it so knifing has not necessarily a humongous benefit but make it so its actually fun to do, something where their is goals, eg UU-K... 

39 minutes ago, Classixz said:

I'll look into the STG44, what's your suggestion on a possible fix to the people constantly camping?

Also if the flying spots you're talking about is really bad you should provide some screenshots and I could block them off.

yes please reduce powr of stg....

and for campers?  there should be a thing like there is if you are afk too long it says WARNING:you are about to get kicked due to innactivity.... there should be a thing with camping like WARNING: you camped last 2 matches go run and get some knife kills or get kicked... or something like that? cuz they are camping too mutch... or  do it like so if they camp 1 map and they are non vip they start with 0 pts or if they are cc they start with 290 s if they camp more than 2 maps in a row they start with -2000 points nad need to KNIFE to get them back... but only knife kills counts not anything else...just few idead idk if they are possible but i think they are pretty good

• Founder
2 minutes ago, ( ^◡^)っ✂╰⋃ said:

yes please reduce powr of stg....

and for campers?  there should be a thing like there is if you are afk too long it says WARNING:you are about to get kicked due to innactivity.... there should be a thing with camping like WARNING: you camped last 2 matches go run and get some knife kills or get kicked... or something like that? cuz they are camping too mutch... or  do it like so if they camp 1 map and they are non vip they start with 0 pts or if they are cc they start with 290 s if they camp more than 2 maps in a row they start with -2000 points nad need to KNIFE to get them back... but only knife kills counts not anything else...just few idead idk if they are possible but i think they are pretty good

STG-44 DMG changed to 101.

There won't be any good way of determining if a player camped the last game or camped at all for that matter. What I could do however is checking if they used their 290 points on cades the last game and if so make them start with 0 points and give it back to them once they get a kill. I will not remove classes that some players got, points seems fair enough. 

For the inactivity part I'm not sure why we need to kick people for being afk.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Classixz said:

STG-44 DMG changed to 101.

There won't be any good way of determining if a player camped the last game or camped at all for that matter. What I could do however is checking if they used their 290 points on cades the last game and if so make them start with 0 points and give it back to them once they get a kill. I will not remove classes that some players got, points seems fair enough. 

For the inactivity part I'm not sure why we need to kick people for being afk.

can you reduce stg damage to 50 per hit or 45 or smth? 101 is still to op since everyoene will still be abusing it

about everything other ... well can you do that if they put down a cade as soon as they got pts next game they need to have as mutch knife kills as mutch they placed barricades? if they wont get them they cant cade anymore?

• Founder
24 minutes ago, ( ^◡^)っ✂╰⋃ said:

can you reduce stg damage to 50 per hit or 45 or smth? 101 is still to op since everyoene will still be abusing it

about everything other ... well can you do that if they put down a cade as soon as they got pts next game they need to have as mutch knife kills as mutch they placed barricades? if they wont get them they cant cade anymore?

Our damage has always been based on the price of the guns, a weapon for 800 points that only do 50-45 isn't worth it. I could bring it down to 80.

ahahahaahahahahah,if you cant camp and get 80 kills,its your problem if you are bad at camping,you are just jealous that im good at camping, I dont think there should be  and anti camp ,+i never camp at start,first i get alot of points with running and fly to spot+you can LIMB me so if you would know how to limb you would easly double limb me ,i never use stg , I  use cow class,but i get sometimes stg as random gun and use it,this kids that made this idea for anti camping,are just jealous because they are bad at camping, you need skill to camp too, if im one of the best campers in ZAM it doesnt mean you have to be jealous, i can teach you something :) TY

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, timmanutd said:

ahahahaahahahahah,if you cant camp and get 80 kills,its your problem if you are bad at camping,you are just jealous that im good at camping, I dont think there should be  and anti camp ,+i never camp at start,first i get alot of points with running and fly to spot+you can LIMB me so if you would know how to limb you would easly double limb me ,i never use stg , I  use cow class,but i get sometimes stg as random gun and use it,this kids that made this idea for anti camping,are just jealous because they are bad at camping, you need skill to camp too, if im one of the best campers in ZAM it doesnt mean you have to be jealous, i can teach you something :) TY

I dont like campers cuz it so boring to play as zombie with campers. Are you think that camp with 14 humans and 3 zombies it so cool? Yes... For noobs. And jealous of campers is stupid. Just because guys who camp at start with platinum class SUCK DICKS. You cant even run at start, so you camp like a nab. Anyone can camp like a pro. But no one camper can knife like a pro.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i did not like that we can not cade for 2 minutes after the game starts  its better to make a harder camping spots there you must be like 2 - 3 players to camp if you dont like that other players camp why not just go to another server instead make a server you only can run to kill the zombies to them that wants to run to kill zombies  in my opinion zam has always been a camper mod  now it is just like zem that you can not camp at all you have to run to survive i did like the way you can cade but hard core camping it can be to mutch of it but instead of turn off the cades after 2 minutes the just make camping spots harder to camp so we also can camp and run at same time

• Downvote 1