ZAM 2.1.4

Classixz

• Founder
  • Reduced damage on ther STG-44
  • Players will no longer be able to cade during the first minute in-game.
  • A maximum of 50 cades can be placed by a player.

This update will be live within 30 minutes of this post. Please use this thread to provide feedback on these updates so that I know if I should reduce the limits or make them higher.

Suggestions from @Emberino & @^◡^っ✂╰⋃

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Classixz said:
  • Reduced damage on ther STG-44
  • Players will no longer be able to cade during the first minute in-game.
  • A maximum of 50 cades can be placed by a player.

This update will be live within 30 minutes of this post. Please use this thread to provide feedback on these updates so that I know if I should reduce the limits or make them higher.

Suggestions from @Emberino & @^◡^っ✂╰⋃

omfg FINALLY NO MORE CAMPING EVERY GOD DAMN MATCH TY CLASSIXZ <3 oh and can you please make it so if player placed more than 15 barricades  2 maps each that if he places 10+ in third map it kills him so it prevents even more camping? :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The 50 cade limit, is that only allowed to place 50 or like if one breaks can you replace it because although im never rly on when the server gets full im sure your not gonna last 5 minutes camping against 17 zombies with only 50 cades

• Founder
9 hours ago, BrEn! said:

The 50 cade limit, is that only allowed to place 50 or like if one breaks can you replace it because although im never rly on when the server gets full im sure your not gonna last 5 minutes camping against 17 zombies with only 50 cades

I could make the limit go away after a certain amount of zombies if this will be a problem, let's give this a try for a week or so and then we could redesign this system.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Classixz said:

I could make the limit go away after a certain amount of zombies if this will be a problem, let's give this a try for a week or so and then we could redesign this system.

could you make so if there are less than 4 REAL zombies cade limit would go away and if there are more than 5 REAL zombies humans would have to run for more than 50 barricades so if he would want to put 60 down he would need a knife kill and so on....and idk if its possible that if zombie is frozen with freeze trap that it wouldnt count as a knife kill since you can just place down and camp get 5 knife kills than put down 100 cades....just askin if it is possible to make

On 1/23/2017 at 11:50 PM, ( ^◡^)っ✂╰⋃ said:

could you make so if there are less than 4 REAL zombies cade limit would go away and if there are more than 5 REAL zombies humans would have to run for more than 50 barricades so if he would want to put 60 down he would need a knife kill and so on....and idk if its possible that if zombie is frozen with freeze trap that it wouldnt count as a knife kill since you can just place down and camp get 5 knife kills than put down 100 cades....just askin if it is possible to make

To complicated for starters and secondly why would you want people to cade with <4 real human zombies lol.