this is just boring

Nagini

after the big camping update in 2.1.4 thing didnt get any better...thansk classixz for trying but its same...peopel like sharemyvideo10 still camp on everymap and now complain about 50 cade limit so here is new suggestion:

you need to unlock cades by knifing:

if you want to place 10 cades 1 knife kill..20 cades 2 knife kills and so on so zombies would have better chance to kill survivors since they would be forced to knife nad game would be more balanced than now is....

and i think we should get UU-S and UU-k back since UU-K got people knifing a bit...

and  a final idea:

anti-camp system: if player camps more than 2 maps in a row there will be warning on screen to stop camping and if he wont move in 30 sec he should get killed nad turns into zombie to prevent too mutch camping....

Spoiler

@emberino

@Classixz i think this could make game more balanced as its now

idk how to tag? tell me please :D

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, timmanutd said:

Dude? Still camping? I didnt even play since the update lol??Unlocking cades? Worst idea ever

didnt play? you played few hours ago after update and u bragged about 50 cade limit and that u cannot cade before 1 minute of game is done and dont lie...and about idea you just dont like it cuz u wont be able to camp so mutch then and u know u suck at knifing...only thing you can do is camp and everyone knows it sharemyvideo10

• Downvote 1

12 hours ago, ( ^◡^)っ✂╰⋃ said:

if you want to place 10 cades 1 knife kill..20 cades 2 knife kills

Well that could work but with less cades per knife kill because you can just knife while camping. Then raven and the class with the freeze trap would be the new ,would return as the best camping classes

1 hour ago, Griggs said:

With this update zombies have a really good chance of killing the survivors early since they don't have any barricades. If all/a lot of survivors are still alive than that means zombies are bad :/

they all camp in packs or on flying spots

• Founder
18 hours ago, ( ^◡^)っ✂╰⋃ said:

they all camp in packs or on flying spots

On 1/21/2017 at 0:30 PM, Classixz said:

Also if the flying spots you're talking about is really bad you should provide some screenshots and I could block them off.

4 hours ago, Classixz said:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=847254506

okay so here it is first 1.30 minute of game and this two guys(sharemyvideo and other guy idk who) were camping in flying spot just getting pts and got stg and got 1k+ pts to go camp and they actually camped and lived till the game ended....(before 50 cades limit)

EXTRA:  sharemyvideo and gracjan garski ofc camping4ever

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=846987242

ofc camping before even zombies got picked....

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=846996436

and i was knifing and while i got 4 knife kills to get an five-seven they managed to get 3 kills each(+ they start with 290 pts) so they could go camp in there and they actually did...i joined them for 2 min since i was afk than tryed to run and got killed while trying to get out XD but yeah still always camping so we really really really need good anti-camp sistem cuz they camp too mutch and game is unbalanced....but they always say yeah you can limb so fuck off yes we can buy we got hands and you got knifes...so fucking use the knife and grow some balls and go run....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, timmanutd said:

Stop talking about me all the time,yes i camped and?me and gracjan both better than you in camping and knifing 

lel sure....in camping anyone can be better than me beacuse i dont camp ofter in knifing i dont think so...i became pretty good since i play zam more

6 hours ago, timmanutd said:

Stop talking about me all the time,yes i camped and?me and gracjan both better than you in camping and knifing 

It's not just you but you are one of those Who is ready to camp with 2 bots zombie and 1 really zombie.

But i am not surprised that there are lot of rq, like i said, when you are zombie with and you are against human who have already place barricades  (with plati) players who just want have good stats, you just want leave and dont play when you know that you have any chance to kills them. So it's the fault of the older player like we who don't give the good exemple

• Upvote 3

this is the most aids topic i have ever seen.

Let me make something clear, with the recent update, its atleast 10x easier to kill survivors, for me it doesnt take 15 seconds to get the first 1-2 kills, if i can do it, you should be able to do it, ive played some games recently, with 13-14 people on, decent amount, and noone was able to camp more than 5-6 minutes.

clearly you're either just terrible at this game, or you just completely hate that sharevideoshite kid. the update is perfect, the fucking purpose of this mod is still to SURVIVE from zombies, by essentially doing anything (not glitching obv). the purpose will NEVER change. I run all game and i always have fun, always seems as though when i die the map ends....

• Upvote 5