okay lets be clear

Nagini

okay so i noticed something since i play zam again for a lot time per day. there are a lot of players that actually hate me. why? beacuse i try to clean servers from rule breakers and from salty kids like i was before i calmed down. yes, i ban people for rage quit maybe not first time i  see them rage quit maybe the second but i do. i ussually ban for 1 day but if i see that guy/girl rage quit a lot i will ban him for 2 or 3 days. and everyone seems to have problems with that. i mean what the hell come on there are rules written and on server and on officall UU site. deal with it , you break rule you get punished about it. yes, i warn people if they cant behave.i will take cookie monster, he swears a lot in server and is rude to new players so i warned him to behave than he start cursing on me that wtf is my problem and stuff? i mean come on dude just behave in front of new and old players. oh and zayden if you are reading this here is your chance to report me for saying "you guys cant even shoot a single zombie?"  oh and zayden its time to chill out dude you have a big problem with me so lets solve it here on everyone's eyes so everyone can see what is that bullshit you are talking about . you have problem with me beacuse i warned you to behave when you faked the afk(i know you was writting in steam but you were standing still and moved and killed me as soon as i came closer to you) and it was fake afk than you started to swear over me and called me fucking idiot and more stuff so i warned you to behave beacuse there were like 3 new guys in server and you are bringing bad light to server+i asked griggzor if i did wrong that i warned you and he said i didnt so stop whining about it.

if anyone else has something to say to me do it here. noz you kevin you always tell me i ban too mutch but im just trying to do my job :P

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ( ^◡^)っ✂╰⋃ said:

okay so i noticed something since i play zam again for a lot time per day. there are a lot of players that actually hate me. why? beacuse i try to clean servers from rule breakers and from salty kids like i was before i calmed down. yes, i ban people for rage quit maybe not first time i  see them rage quit maybe the second but i do. i ussually ban for 1 day but if i see that guy/girl rage quit a lot i will ban him for 2 or 3 days. and everyone seems to have problems with that. i mean what the hell come on there are rules written and on server and on officall UU site. deal with it , you break rule you get punished about it. yes, i warn people if they cant behave.i will take cookie monster, he swears a lot in server and is rude to new players so i warned him to behave than he start cursing on me that wtf is my problem and stuff? i mean come on dude just behave in front of new and old players. oh and zayden if you are reading this here is your chance to report me for saying "you guys cant even shoot a single zombie?"  oh and zayden its time to chill out dude you have a big problem with me so lets solve it here on everyone's eyes so everyone can see what is that bullshit you are talking about . you have problem with me beacuse i warned you to behave when you faked the afk(i know you was writting in steam but you were standing still and moved and killed me as soon as i came closer to you) and it was fake afk than you started to swear over me and called me fucking idiot and more stuff so i warned you to behave beacuse there were like 3 new guys in server and you are bringing bad light to server+i asked griggzor if i did wrong that i warned you and he said i didnt so stop whining about it.

if anyone else has something to say to me do it here. noz you kevin you always tell me i ban too mutch but im just trying to do my job :P

you ban too much.

• Upvote 1

fr tho, since you made a post i'll give you a few tips:

don't ban everyone who rq's. at this point it's counter-productive. only ban the blatant rq'ers or repeat offenders that have many connections. if someone rq's and has under 50 or so, let it go.

don't threaten people.

don't make people blow my steam up while i'm at work because you guys don't like each other. if you see something getting out of control; stop. ask for help from one of the other admins. this doesn't make you worse, it actually makes you better.

nobody expects you to be perfect. just be cool. :P

• Upvote 6

I can relate to some of the things that you stated in this post of yours. But let's not get off-track. Let's talk about what you want to talk about, I suppose. I get it dude, it's the internet. There's always going to be those individuals who like you (as a friend, preferably, not that other way though), there's those individuals who will dislike you, there's those individuals who are neutral, etc. A while back, I was debating whether I should create myself a topic and talk about myself just like you did, and see what will happen from there, OR to not make a topic at all, forget about all this nonsense that occurred (the past), and just move on with my life. So, I finally decided that I should just forgot about this nonsense (the past), and just move on with my life. I'm just glad that I actually did that. If I didn't I would be doing what you actually did but I'm relieved that I managed to stop myself somehow. You made some really good pointers in your post, and that's something that really matters. But, in the future just try your best to control yourself better and you should be good to go (this is just a helpful tip/reminder if you or somebody else ever needs it). It's actually a good thing that you went to go to talk to someone about these problems because if you didn't, I guarantee you that the same things would be happening over and over again. I don't really have much to say to you since we don't really play a lot (because of our time zones), but if I did I would actually write something, but I don't. You will sure be cheerful after reading this. I'm just glad that you did something about it instead of nothing and that's what really counts.

Everyone makes mistakes in life, but that doesn't mean that they have to pay for them all for the rest of their lives. Sometimes good people make bad choices or decisions. It still doesn't mean they are considered bad people. They are still human beings.

I'm pleased that you shared this with us. I mean we are a community and we are here to do many things together, not separately.

Hopefully people will be more clearer about this now than we were before but we will just have to wait and find out.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, stlmokevin said:

fr tho, since you made a post i'll give you a few tips:

don't ban everyone who rq's. at this point it's counter-productive. only ban the blatant rq'ers or repeat offenders that have many connections. if someone rq's and has under 50 or so, let it go.

don't threaten people.

don't make people blow my steam up while i'm at work because you guys don't like each other. if you see something getting out of control; stop. ask for help from one of the other admins. this doesn't make you worse, it actually makes you better.

nobody expects you to be perfect. just be cool. :P

i dont always ban people i jsut ban those that always rq or have many connections. and i warn them if they derespect new players or me beacuse they throw a bad light on server and than we arent gonna get many new players.

10 hours ago, viirus_iquickz said:

I can relate to some of the things that you stated in this post of yours. But let's not get off-track. Let's talk about what you want to talk about, I suppose. I get it dude, it's the internet. There's always going to be those individuals who like you (as a friend, preferably, not that other way though), there's those individuals who will dislike you, there's those individuals who are neutral, etc. A while back, I was debating whether I should create myself a topic and talk about myself just like you did, and see what will happen from there, OR to not make a topic at all, forget about all this nonsense that occurred (the past), and just move on with my life. So, I finally decided that I should just forgot about this nonsense (the past), and just move on with my life. I'm just glad that I actually did that. If I didn't I would be doing what you actually did but I'm relieved that I managed to stop myself somehow. You made some really good pointers in your post, and that's something that really matters. But, in the future just try your best to control yourself better and you should be good to go (this is just a helpful tip/reminder if you or somebody else ever needs it). It's actually a good thing that you went to go to talk to someone about these problems because if you didn't, I guarantee you that the same things would be happening over and over again. I don't really have much to say to you since we don't really play a lot (because of our time zones), but if I did I would actually write something, but I don't. You will sure be cheerful after reading this. I'm just glad that you did something about it instead of nothing and that's what really counts.

Everyone makes mistakes in life, but that doesn't mean that they have to pay for them all for the rest of their lives. Sometimes good people make bad choices or decisions. It still doesn't mean they are considered bad people. They are still human beings.

I'm pleased that you shared this with us. I mean we are a community and we are here to do many things together, not separately.

Hopefully people will be more clearer about this now than we were before but we will just have to wait and find out.

some people are just jelous beacuse i got moderator powers and they didnt thats the problem. you are right noone is perfect but i try to keep servers clean and they dont like it.its their problem not mine i am just doing my job, and if they got problems then they have to report me for banning them if they break cades or if they rage quit.