Small idea for camos

Jesse

Hi there!

I have a small idea about the camos we have for the black ops 1 SMGS currently. What you guys think if normal users (not platinum) would a very low change (like 5%) to start with a golden SMG? I think it would be cool and ppl would like it and be surprised when they get it :D And for platinum users, when changing the class on the website there would be an option to pick golden camo for your black ops 1 SMG instead of getting the other camos we currently have. And if possible same thing for the black ops 2 SMGS? I know its a small idea but i think people would like it, and more platinum users would use the black ops 1 SMG's to get that sweet gold camo. :) Let me know what you guys think

• Upvote 1

Just now, Classixz said:

Can't guarantee that I can get the camos on other guns than the ones for BO1, I could look into that. 

Nice! It would be atleast cool to have it for the black ops 1 SMGS, but more the better ofc :D