Balance Suggestion for AA12

Jesse

Hello there everyone! :D

A lot of people use the AA12 shotgun and might buy it very early on. And because its so powerful, it leaves zombies pretty much no chances in small numbers. So my suggestion is: You cannot buy AA12 unless there is atleast 10 zombies. I think this would balance this weapon quite a bit since its very frustrating when people buy it when there is only about 5 zombies.

• Upvote 2

"Balancing" a buyable weapon by basing it on the number of zombies is an odd way of balancing it. It would only make sense if it and some other weapons were in a "Special" weapon category of some sort, which would only unlock at x zombies or by some other factor.

Want balance? Make it shoot slow and have low damage and make it shoot faster and deal more damage gradually as you are shooting a clip (the closer you get to the end of a clip, the better the gun becomes).

9 minutes ago, Ramsy said:

"Balancing" a buyable weapon by basing it on the number of zombies is an odd way of balancing it. It would only make sense if it and some other weapons were in a "Special" weapon category of some sort, which would only unlock at x zombies or by some other factor.

Want balance? Make it shoot slow and have low damage and make it shoot faster and deal more damage gradually as you are shooting a clip (the closer you get to the end of a clip, the better the gun becomes).

I don't think the gun itself should be nerfed, because its pretty must a must have if there is 15+ zombies since its pretty much the only weapon that will keep you alive at that point. Just the fact that ppl buy it early on makes i too op in my opinion.