Greeting with friendliness-about me

Algol

Hey guys maybe you've seen me on the server ZAM-Zombie Annihilation Mod. And I want to tell about yourself in detail.

I am a person vital friendly. I always like to go to this this server ZAM-Zombie Annihilation Mod. And often play here and I get this adrenaline and fun. I always respect and do not even do not who pain. I am a man of justice like law and order but that the server will wait for just fun and chatting with other friendly players;)

Why I chose this name (Flame souls)?- Flaming soul embodies the warm facets of life which is not rarely seen, and who mu, I like the name as the Flame Souls :grin:

Why I chose the image of the tiger? (with seven heads)- Just for the coolness but not only, it is denoted as rate and power  (since I'm good with sniper rifles that can aim quickly in the zombie's head partially 45%) :blush:

Looking for a lot of friends that will always give a good and funny jokes and fun ;P

:DThis is about me and everything!:grin:

:innocent:Good Luck!:innocent:

• Upvote 9

11 hours ago, *Fr-skoll 2 n said:

He is more activ on the server than you ? @Dennyb @VintoreZ ?

Doesn't even matter that Flame is more active than denny and vintorez or not, they both said such they have never seen him on the server that's all. And in general guys here simply wanted to welcome him.

btw welcome Flame.

• Upvote 1

On 8/4/2017 at 4:49 AM, *Fr-skoll 2 n said:

Hey i am skoll like the (vikings) beer

And the more important its that i am french

And my english start to be better day by day via this community.

Thats all 

No you're English doesn't get better day by day. It's as bad as it was now, as to what it was when i first met you, take an English class if you want it to improve instead of telling us it's improving.

6 hours ago, BrEn! said:

No you're English doesn't get better day by day. It's as bad as it was now, as to what it was when i first met you, take an English class if you want it to improve instead of telling us it's improving.

You are inactiv since 2 or 3 months, and soudently you arrive for say something like this. You are young, and i dont know why you are not enough intelligent to admit that some efforts have been made about my english, and "take an English class" wow thanks bren but in france all the schools have a english class,

And weird there is only you who say that bren

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, *Fr-skoll 2 n said:

You are inactiv since 2 or 3 months, and soudently you arrive for say something like this. You are young, and i dont know why you are not enough intelligent to admit that some efforts have been made about my english, and "take an English class" wow thanks bren but in france all the schools have a english class,

And weird there is only you who say that bren

Holy fuck are all French people this dumb? Im not the only one who has stated this by the way, and secondly i don't mean do English at school because that really wont help you at a fast rate at all. Also don't question my authority/age, pretty much makes your comment invalid after you start mentioning that. We are talking about English skills not age, nor should age even be relevent aside from how old you are because we are talking about your English skills

On 8/12/2017 at 6:05 PM, BrEn! said:

Holy fuck are all French people this dumb? Im not the only one who has stated this by the way, and secondly i don't mean do English at school because that really wont help you at a fast rate at all. Also don't question my authority/age, pretty much makes your comment invalid after you start mentioning that. We are talking about English skills not age, nor should age even be relevent aside from how old you are because we are talking about your English skills

You both need to chill come on its someone's introduction and y'all are gonna fight? Makes sence

• Upvote 2

On 14.08.2017 at 3:06 PM, Dennyb said:

You both need to chill come on its someone's introduction and y'all are gonna fight? Makes sence

Yes, nothing to fight over what country you are from and what your language (English, French, Russian, Romanian, German, Chinese, Japanese, etc.) we need to be friendly for many distances (if it is) but we're just talking and friendliness ^_^