Ban appeal

Mr!Fr!ze!

Hi,

I was playing on Firing Range and i lost my connexion.

I was a survivor, I was settled in the tower and I had put more than 30 cades with only 2 real zombies. My connection left, zombies were able to break all my cades and to kill me without I react and then I made kick with a message like that: "connexion problem, error in the load of the game".  I switched off everything and I returned on the server just after, and I had been kick by nagini.

It would be cool if you check that, it is the truth :)

Ty 

Edited by Mr!Fr!ze!
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Buk Lau said:

Pretty sure if you were disconnected from the match you would've timed out, instead of it saying you left the game. Just a thought.

Nope, you can still get disconnected in other ways and it says "Left the game" Instead of "Timed out" 

It only says that someone Timed out if they lose connections to internet, if their game crashes or BO1 servers are unavailable it says left the game I believe.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Nagini said:

nope its not. you have been banned and im not unbanning you. you clearly left like 20 sec after getting killed and you didnt have 999 ping so you left on purpose :)

If you're going to deny it finish it by moving it save others the time.

• Upvote 2

• Nagini locked this topic