ZAM players

Nagini

the only successful event was the free VIP/MVP weekends, only those seem to bring players, aside from that, the odd lucky day or two where it fills up.

Black ops 1 is just getting old as fuk, nothing wrong with ZAM, if this was 4 years ago, the server would have 24/24 all day everyday.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ░MyXa░ said:

the only successful event was the free VIP/MVP weekends, only those seem to bring players, aside from that, the odd lucky day or two where it fills up.

Black ops 1 is just getting old as fuk, nothing wrong with ZAM, if this was 4 years ago, the server would have 24/24 all day everyday.

yeah bo1 is getting old af but still ZAM is good and i would really like people to start playing again beacuse its gold :D but still i cannot find a way to get all old players back

15 minutes ago, Nagini said:

yeah bo1 is getting old af but still ZAM is good and i would really like people to start playing again beacuse its gold :D but still i cannot find a way to get all old players back

Only if you pay money to advertise the server, but griggz and classixz have already tried and it didn't help. So i have no idea how can we revive ZAM.

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

New stuff like skins, weapons etc. Events maybe like 1 random day a week free vip/mvp? Give new players some free shit

thats actually a good idea and maybe every  month there would be like 1 random weekend for FREE MVP/VIP that could get people to play more maybe? and as you said more skins and guns and everything. maybe lower prices on VIP/MVP skins and people would probably pay and play more? and add more cool features like idk BO3 walking on houses and stuff only possible with 1 skin and that you can boots your jump and everything for unlimited times per match with new skin? that would be cool to have :D

11 minutes ago, Nagini said:

thats actually a good idea and maybe every  month there would be like 1 random weekend for FREE MVP/VIP that could get people to play more maybe? and as you said more skins and guns and everything. maybe lower prices on VIP/MVP skins and people would probably pay and play more? and add more cool features like idk BO3 walking on houses and stuff only possible with 1 skin and that you can boots your jump and everything for unlimited times per match with new skin? that would be cool to have :D

Yea we need new stuff to keep ppl's interested in the mod. For example i havent played for weeks cuz the mod is pretty much dead, 0 players online and it gets pretty boring cuz there is no new content. So ye new content and events is the way to if you ask my opinion.

1 hour ago, Nagini said:

I mean recently theres been Free MVP/VIP weekends every month... xD and surprise-surprise thats almost only times we had a nice and healthy number of people on the server.

People need A LOT of incentives to play these days, many people leave because they find being a zombie boring, sure it may be boring more times than not, so something needs to be added to motivate players to be zombies. e.g. Zombie leaderboards with rewards, for example top 3 after each month get something cool, VIP, Greeting, a random loot box that can give them shit like customized camos, starting points, etc

i dunno, its tough, black ops 1 ageing isnt helping

I mean its obvious i would be #1 every month, but you know... 2nd and 3rd place up for grabs

(not) Kappa

Edited by ░MyXa░
  • Like 1