[BUG] [Players can do everything, even if you cannot.]

Algol

☢Attention! this error is not a lie!☢

Actually, I didn't expect such a turn of errors

Error [ on our server, 2 living fire of the soul(me) and Sammehh sat on the Nuketown map in the place where many people camp at the end of the corner, where exposed to a lot of the fence behind us was a zombie bots and single player, we shot, we were bored we only hit one zombie, Well, robots, but came henco190524, I am glad that we will have hardcore and.... he suddenly got hit in the back..and he hit us back

Interesting! Why should he come back if we will stay here??

Zombies should appear in the back of the seat, where no survivors(humans)

I'll show you where it happened.

image.png.eb86d9071b0fca82fea556c46923e58f.png

Green-where there should be a zombie in the radius of people(survivors)

Yellow-2 living soul flame(me) and Sammehh

Red-error, ie, where there was henco190524

Screens

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116528219/screenshot/853856987589900847

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1190697793

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116528219/screenshot/853856987589901263

By the way, if you see 100 HP and 100 points will explain that he earned by killing me first and killed the second sammehh....

because I didn't screenshot because of the shock of being killed from behind when you enter the game....

image.png.42256137191d6576662439f5d69e3c6b.png

Maybe it's a problem with the player entering the game, ie failed or you forgot to put the plug In I don't know, but Griggzor or Classixz to fix this!

I even got angry that we almost won, but came to us trouble :(

It's been like that since the birth of ZAM I think. You aren't the only person or the first person that has experienced something like this. Many of us have experienced this, especially me.

If I decide to camp,  I sometimes cade off those places or areas where the connectors would spawn at. Not a bad idea for you to do the same thing.

You learn something new everyday. Now you know!

No problem. Cheers!

• Thanks 1

• Founder

If I understand you correctly, you are inside a spot and a player who just joined the game spawns directly behind you? If that's the case it's simply just a problem with how Black Ops handle player spawns, there's simply no check for players who connect like there is for people already in the game when it decides where to spawn, this bug should also be seen on some occasions in unmodded Black Ops.

The points one I'm not entirely sure about, from what I've understood it's very random so reproducing it is very hard and therefor I'm not entirely sure how to resolve it.

27 minutes ago, Classixz said:

If I understand you correctly, you are inside a spot and a player who just joined the game spawns directly behind you? If that's the case it's simply just a problem with how Black Ops handle player spawns, there's simply no check for players who connect like there is for people already in the game when it decides where to spawn, this bug should also be seen on some occasions in unmodded Black Ops.

The points one I'm not entirely sure about, from what I've understood it's very random so reproducing it is very hard and therefor I'm not entirely sure how to resolve it.

Hike you're right Classixz, even after the vote in ZAM the camera switches to the incoming player, and ZAM is not affiliated with this glitch with compared unmodded Black ops