[IDEA]ZAM The procedure in turning into a zombie

Algol

You guys think that everyone on the server ZAM unexpectedly become a zombie, you think you are in next round will be survivors but there you are anyway the zombie and can continue very many times!

I decided to come up with ideas about turning a zombie what does that mean?

The fact is, that if you become the first zombie and your ally(or bot) that after this round where you become a zombie with your ally(or bot) then you are on the next round you will not become a zombie and become a zombie those who were not in the last round

Just for me as it is not logical to make someone a zombie 10 times with the same person ;(

Don't know if bug but I was the same zombie more than 20 times and not because of the new rq (for rq autoban)

A smart decision to use this idea 

Great joke Nagini I know if really do not understand I will tell - If the person became a zombie in the next round, he did not become a zombie and become a person who was not in the previous round (ie in the queue, it is my opinion Classixz and Griggzor themselves will provide for this idea)

2 hours ago, Nagini said:

wait what? am i the only one that doesnt understand what he is trying to say?

P. S do not recommend giving a hint about the fact that I don't know English, it's somehow indecent

22 hours ago, Flame Souls said:

Great joke Nagini I know if really do not understand I will tell - If the person became a zombie in the next round, he did not become a zombie and become a person who was not in the previous round (ie in the queue, it is my opinion Classixz and Griggzor themselves will provide for this idea)

P. S do not recommend giving a hint about the fact that I don't know English, it's somehow indecent

im not trying to be rude or anything but i really dont get you.

18 hours ago, ░MyXa░ said:

It's already like that, if you become zombie one round, you cannot the round after that.

i believe so anyway, it was quite a recent addition if I'm informed correctly

yes it is like that, flame just leave and rejoin every game so the script restarts for him

2 hours ago, Nagini said:

im not trying to be rude or anything but i really dont get you.

yes it is like that, flame just leave and rejoin every game so the script restarts for him

Sorry Nagini, I will try to do so that you really understand everything ;), will soon be a new idea

Yes, it is just uncomfortable to become zombies so many times Classixz and Griggzor can and will make something from this idea possible..

9 hours ago, Bradymanz said:

[English]I kind of know what you're talking about flame, because you always turn into a zombie? Think this is excessive, it is so!

9 hours ago, Bradymanz said:

[я вроде знаю, что ты говоришь о пламени, потому что ты всегда превращаешься в зомби? Кажется, это чрезмерное, так оно и есть!