Nuketown Redone

Nagini

Why post something like this in the "General Discussion?" You could have posted something like this on the "Zam Bunkers" - (https://undeaduprising.net/forums/forum/25-zam-bunkers/). There's a reason why we have these things on the website forum.

On 4/6/2020 at 5:30 AM, Nagini said:

so me and noway were redoing Nuketown beacuse the Nuketown we have is pretty old, so we redone it. 

It's not like the other Black Ops maps are pretty old too...

Why are both sides of the garden area on Nuketown different? What was the point of placing 8 barricades on one side and just 1 barricade on the other side? That to me just looks weird but alright then. They are your spots, not mine at all, so you can do whatever you want too.

well im not so good in doing bunkers, so please be gentle on me :D any feedback is welcome so feel free to criticize me :P

Overall, you and noway did a pretty good job changing up Nuketown.

You are not so good in doing bunkers. xD Alright, I will give you a pass on this one.

13 hours ago, Destiny's said:

Looking good not too hard for zombies to get hunters, kinda fair even if there’s like 3 person in good job! 

Thank you! Feels really good :D

8 hours ago, viirus_iquickz said:

Why post something like this in the "General Discussion?" You could have posted something like this on the "Zam Bunkers" - (https://undeaduprising.net/forums/forum/25-zam-bunkers/). There's a reason why we have these things on the website forum.

It's not like the other Black Ops maps are pretty old too...

Why are both sides of the garden area on Nuketown different? What was the point of placing 8 barricades on one side and just 1 barricade on the other side? That to me just looks weird but alright then. They are your spots, not mine at all, so you can do whatever you want too.

Overall, you and noway did a pretty good job changing up Nuketown.

You are not so good in doing bunkers. xD Alright, I will give you a pass on this one.

Everything you typed up there makes perfect sense wow i didnt not expect that.  You are perfectly right, i shoulda put it in that discussion, im sorry i will do next one there. But now to bunkers. Yeah we will redo all maps, but nuked seems like its most owerpowered for hunter out of all maps. Beacuse there are 2 houses which are pretty much all time made so you can camp with 1 barricade. Than there is the garages whics one of them is or 3 person or 1 person, but green garage ussualy is 1 persons garage. Than there is this op spot on the right of green garden, which is just too op for hunters, its ture that zombies can jump over but if you're careful and have lets say rangun you can kill them easily. Next thing green garden. I just felt it should be 1 normal barricade and 1 standing just for "balance", since normal barricade cost 50, but easyer to destroy and standing for 150, but a little bit harder to destroy. I just felt like doing it that way.

As i said before everything you typed makes perfect sense, so thank you for that. I really am grateful for your opinions, since you got real respect from me. 

yeah my bunkers really are bad, need to work on them, so i can maybe get better in doing them xd

Edited by Nagini