ZAM Update log / Idea thread

Classixz

• Founder

**1.6 RELEASE**

+Added Intervention for MVPs(TEMP)

+Added killtrigger for Havana phone booth glitch.

-Removed Ranking untill 100% tested.

+Changed many of our maps.

(All 1.6 updates is not listed here. You will have to find out by your self. Starting to make update log for 1.6: 12-05-2014)

If you experience any trouble downloading, please reply ASAP!

~Crash (Please post the full error, if you can't see it, connect to a server with fullscreen off.)

~Slow download (If you don't see an adress like "http://redirect.ny.g...X.XXX.XX_XXXX/")

Mod Size: 33.6mb (Tried to make it smaller :/ Well, much more stuff than 1.5's 23.5mb)

**1.6 RELEASE**

+Added Intervention for MVPs(TEMP)

+Added killtrigger for Havana phone booth glitch.

-Removed Ranking untill 100% tested.

+Changed many of our maps.

(All 1.6 updates is not listed here. You will have to find out by your self. Starting to make update log for 1.6: 12-05-2014)

Boy, I sure do love 1.6. The thing that I probably like is some of the survivor stuff, not all of it. On the other hand, with the zombies I mean the ideas are okay. You testers did a fine job, but us players were expecting more for 1.6, I guess not.

Edited by ViiRuS_iQuicKZ

BUGS:

-> The screen will automatically center itself randomly when shooting/knifing teammates or enemies (tendancy to go for barricades if close enough).

-> The Kar98k Scoped is bugged like crazy. It cuts out when sprinting and reloading it, reloading it only reloads one shell at a time (you can spray like insane because of this) and the outer side of the lens is different (looks like filthy glass).

-> You can literally deny a teammate's placed down Tactical Insertion. Just go up to it and steal it. This will then place it in your inventory, even if you've already placed one down too.

-> At some points, the Tactical Insertion will remain in your hands for some time after placing it down and then randomly disappear. It's either this or the hand raise animation will be late (hands come up very slowly after place-down).

-> Once a map loads up (your game hasn't actually started yet, but the loading process is at 100%), it will load the map in slowly (at least for some players).

-> The Peacekeeper is still bugged (aside from there being no magazine and the ADS being way too close to the player, it now has a weird "strobe light" which will appear randomly when shooting).

I can't say anything about the Intervention yet because I didn't get a chance to use it so far.

Also, I'd like to say that, honestly, the new way the cade limbs work is even suckier than the previous one. I mean, it's great that the cade limb glitch is fixed, but is it really smart to make it so that you can buy and infinite ammount of these little peckers per one single life? I mean, a group of zombies just save up a bunch of points and then rampage you. Just make it so that you can only buy one per life. I wouldn't even care if it was 75 pts only, just don't leave it like this.

• Upvote 1

• Founder

1.6.19:

*Screen Centering fixed.

*Tomahawk as been readded.

*KS-23 is back.

*Upgrade desert deagle works again.

*Credits has been updated.

*Peacekeeper has been changed.

*Tactical Insertion has been set to the old one until new one is fixed.

*ZAMb3 has been updated.

• Founder

1.6.19:

*Screen Centering fixed.

*KS-23 is back.

*ZAMb3 has been updated.

*Cade limb works as before, but not to be used to glitch.

-Forgot to post this, not sure if you guys want me to keep posting update logs.

1.6.19:

*Screen Centering fixed.

*KS-23 is back.

*ZAMb3 has been updated.

*Cade limb works as before, but not to be used to glitch.

-Forgot to post this, not sure if you guys want me to keep posting update logs.

yes keep posting and what do you mean cade limb works just like before? before it was just used to glitch though right?

If possible, add a custom weapon with proper animations, SFX and FX (weapon glow, custom fire/explosion/impact FX and similar) that would belong in the powerful weapons category (along with the Ray-Gun, M&S and others). I know that custom FX might take up a lot of images/mod space, but custom is always epic. ^^

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder

1.6.26:

+Cold-Blooded added, not public yet, needs to be tested before release.

*KS-23 fixed again.

*150 kills bug fixed. Small maps will have 150.

*15 more commands to ZAMb3.

-More stuff, just forgot to list them. Will also try to add some new classes the upcomming weeks, also redo some and change and maybe also remove some of the existing ones.

Release: Tonight 00.00 server times.

• Founder

Alright, Any feedback on Cold-Blooded? Bugs? Suggestions? I have some time today to make some stuff for ZAM, won't be able to do anything in the week as I won't be home.

Meltdown - Maybe to OP if you have 6k PTS and use it. - Something to do about: You will get the half of it, EX: 1000 pts = 500 pts, 5000 pts = 3500pts etc..

Point Multiplier = Higher chance of not getting extra for it? 50/50?

It would be great if cold-blooder was out sooner.....My suggestion is to take few testers and if they like it you  enbale it on server ....Because it says -Next Week- why dont you type -Soon- because people are sow unpesion they think it will become this day or next week......Then they get mad and confused which doesnt make sence....I prefer that is typed -Soon- :)

• Founder

It would be great if cold-blooder was out sooner.....My suggestion is to take few testers and if they like it you  enbale it on server ....Because it says -Next Week- why dont you type -Soon- because people are sow unpesion they think it will become this day or next week......Then they get mad and confused which doesnt make sence....I prefer that is typed -Soon- :)

I will do that with future classes.