ZAM Update log / Idea thread

Classixz

ShameOnYou: I don't really see any point in having these care packages. As you stated it might have (contain) something bad in it. I mean we already got Roll the Dice from the Wizard class which contains either something good or bad. So, what's the point in having care packages when everyone is going to camp and give it to the zombies for free? Well, it would be a good advantage for runners since they are sneaky in many ways, but not so much for campers since they don't really have that much room to display their care package at that specific location they are camping at (mainly in buildings or small spots I mean).

As for the cade limbs, they should change its feature, its cost, and how it is displayed in the mod. I mean it's overpowered if you know how to use it. As for the prize of the cade limb, indy already suggested that, so it's probably going to be displayed in later updates maybe?

@GreyhounD<3 I see what your point is. But you chose Raven and you have your special shop to use  :mellow:.  
But still the zombies will just camp (as ShameOnYou stated), wait for a survivor to run towards the care package, the survivor gets killed then starts complaining. If the care package gets added to the mod, then the zombies won't be playing the objective that much because they will mainly think about the care packages more than the survivors making the game-play some-what boring and uneducated for the survivors. That's what I'm trying to pull in towards this idea. I'm not hating on it, I'm just making some simple points and adjustments.

For a care package it should only be visible to survivors on the mini map and as a icon on there sceen but for zombies it should be that a warning comes in in bold letters saying something like "1 minute till drop" or just say f it and make it a easter egg on several maps?

• Upvote 1

• Founder

or... when a zombie goes in to a radius of XX the zombie will not be able to knife. They need to be close to the supplydrop for around 1 min, the more zombies the faster it goes, like domination. Once the capture it all zombies could get something. This will make it so survivors might have to stay around it for about 10 seconds to capture.

• Upvote 2

• Founder

Everything looks great classixz, but I have a question reguarding the Sub division UU-S. I haven't really seen much. Is there still recruitment? Anything special? thanks! Have a good one!

http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?app=groupjoin&module=apply&section=apply&do=apply&group=29

• 2 weeks later...

Here is an idea, its called a Zombie mod, so why not have the most basic things that makes Zombies a loved mode, why not have drops like "Double points", "Instakills", "Minigun, or Deathmashiene" or even "Firesale" in the game? I think the idea of Firesale can be done by making the dogs that were in the last VIP/MVP event appear in the map for 30 seconds, survivurs will make sure they get some free guns trust me, Maxammo should not be here since it exists in shop.

I think having a zombie each 1-2 mins carrying one of these drops isnt op and it makes survivurs want to run for good stuff.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• Founder

Faith good idea, however more than like 4 of those Box Dogs would have to be added.

Here is an idea, its called a Zombie mod, so why not have the most basic things that makes Zombies a loved mode, why not have drops like "Double points", "Instakills", "Minigun, or Deathmashiene" or even "Firesale" in the game? I think the idea of Firesale can be done by making the dogs that were in the last VIP/MVP event appear in the map for 30 seconds, survivurs will make sure they get some free guns trust me, Maxammo should not be here since it exists in shop.

I think having a zombie each 1-2 mins carrying one of these drops isnt op and it makes survivurs want to run for good stuff.

This can work, had a system like this for dropping ammo when a zombie dies, want to know if others support this idea, if so this could be added. Note: I will not be able to have the nuke model and such, more like something else.