ZAM Update log / Idea thread

Classixz

Dam, then add "Fireworks" for zombies (Throws stun and flash grenades) costs 500 PTS and what it does is once you use it, you get 2 flash nades and 2 stun nades then you can throw at survivors.

and try adding a perk for survivors that makes them not vulnerable to stun and flash grenades (Like doesn't affect them) maybe the perk should be called "Tactical mask" or something and it should cost 350 PTS.

*EDIT* Actually, once you activate "Fireworks" it throws a flash nade and a stun nade automatically.

• Upvote 1

Add for master hunters 1 toma(at start)

Add for vips flags(not from zem :D)

Remove tokarev from vips and add ammo to all weapons left.

Add for builder class one random box(like in zombies but 1 per game)

Remove 100 points from vip++ to remain 200(not like admin come on)

Don't be so selfish and put MUSTANG&SALLY at 2500 points

At master hunter instead of tokarev add BALLISTICK KNIFE(better trust me)

1.just buy it T.T its only [100] points

2.why add flags for? their useless.

3. ???

4. ???

5. i like that idea.

6. leave it as it is, 3k (3000) is enough, look at zem, 4k (4000) and mostly every game at least one person will get it.

7. ??? Master hunter already has two melee weapon purchases.

For some reason for me, it's only 50 points i get and i'm VIP++, and VIP flags? Dafuq is that for? Tokarev is actually a good pistol to use when you run out of ammo and you can switch fast, a random box? No point, we got random weapons. Mustang and sally for 2500 points? You know how hard for zombies to get to survivors without a whole team of survivors getting mustang and sally? Ballistic knife for master hunter? What Echo said, they got 2 knives and you can get ballistic knife for Hunter class anyways and Master hunter to start with 1 tomahawk? Just get VIP++ or buy it for 100 points like seriously. Honestly all the ideas you just said, is pretty useless sorry man.

For some reason for me, it's only 50 points i get and i'm VIP++, and VIP flags? Dafuq is that for? Tokarev is actually a good pistol to use when you run out of ammo and you can switch fast, a random box? No point, we got random weapons. Mustang and sally for 2500 points? You know how hard for zombies to get to survivors without a whole team of survivors getting mustang and sally? Ballistic knife for master hunter? What Echo said, they got 2 knives and you can get ballistic knife for Hunter class anyways and Master hunter to start with 1 tomahawk? Just get VIP++ or buy it for 100 points like seriously. Honestly all the ideas you just said, is pretty useless sorry man.

lololol, thank you anonymous xD
  • Upvote 1

Can we get back to the main subject, please? What about reinforced limbs for zombies? They would make the survivor, when hit, lose his Limb Protector and therefore have to re-buy it or make him lose a random perk. When hit, a message would be displayed: "YOU HAVE BEEN HIT WITH A REINFORCED LIMB AND YOU HAVE LOST [perk name here]!". Also, tracking chips for survivors. They would be fired from some certain or random weapon at one zombie and if he is hit, he will be on the survivor's HUD for the entire game and reveal all of his locations and moves. They would also reveal what purchases the zombie did. If he is not hit, the chip will be useless, so it has to be used with pre-caution.

• Downvote 1