ZAM Update log / Idea thread

Classixz

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just glad that 1.8 isn't completely finished yet. There are things that need changing or fixing.

- In the Escaper Class, we should get rid of the "Long Sprint" since no one really uses it and replace it with something else.

- When buying Point Multiplier, you sometimes get the extra points when you knife a zombie. Other times when buying it, you usually don't get the extra points when knifing a zombie. I've already talked to Once about this since he noticed this before anyone else did.

- Get rid of the "Ghillie Suit" in the Scout Class and replace it with another sniper or another item.

- Get rid of the Staff of Fire in the Wizard Class since it's disabled and replace it with another item.

- Flash Class.

• When buying Over Speed, you are required to buy Speedo even if you start off with Speedo.

• I noticed that Over Speed is about the same speed as Speedo.

I've already talked to Patriot about the Flash Class.

- Jedi Class

• The Saiga-12 is actually 2500 points not 3000.

• The Mauser w/ ACOG is actually 2000 points not 2500.

- Resurrect Class

• Reflect is actually 300 points not 500.

• Even though Resurrection isn't implemented yet, make it more than 1000 points?

- Even though the L96A1 is 850 how is it considered a normal weapon (even though it's good)?

- Even though the Flamethrower is 1000 points how is it considered an awesome weapon (even though it's bad)?

- When using Meltdown in the Cold Blooded Class, you shouldn't be allowed to use the "Stacker Class."

- Add another class for the non-vip players.

- You should be allowed to use the Freeze Trap when running. Camping with it is really OP.

- When holding the Camera Spike I noticed that you run faster. Is it meant to be like that?

Other things that come to mind:

- Maps

• When playing the small versions of every map there aren't that many good spots to camp at. And yes, I understand that you can run around the map doing whatever you want but many people prefer to camp.

• Remake certain maps. If you agree with this then what maps should be remade?

- Voting System

• When there aren't any admins on, you should change it to where you can only restart certain maps at least 3 times.

Well, that's about it.

another point with stacker class is that you cant use with no admins on. this might be to stop abuse but there is a report system.

sometime when its bots and me i like to practice things and i would like to practice using stacker because im not very good at aiming where i want the cade to go.

Make it at least so its allowed when members of UU are on, wheter they are trusted,mod,admin.. When we get in UU theres that question do you understand the rules" lol.. If someone does something we can intefeer

Now this is really fair.

1. I have suggested this before, but it seems to have gotten nowhere. When a zombie with under 10-20 connections (this can be auto-examined by B3) is about to leave the game, before it asks him if he's sure whether he wants to leave or not, an info box will appear that will say something along the lines of: "You are about to leave the game, but there are only x zombies. This means you are RAGE-QUITTING and WILL BE BANNED. Are you sure?" (and this all stands if there's under 11 zombies, obviously). This would all reduce the ammount of rage-quits, as well as give players a far better understanding as to what's allowed and what is not. And if the developers feel like it's better, then this whole thing can work on anyone that is about to commit a rage-quit act, and not just the players with only 10-20 connections tracked.

2. Start working on information GUIs. Things that are basically neater looking and more organised than what you see when you do stuff like !rules. A simple form of viewing them would be by pressing something like F3 and then accessing what you want from there (clickable tabs or selectable via keyboard keys). There could be stuff like rules, tips, about VIP, MVP and player skins, etc... Purely informative stuff for people that are oblivious to the fact that UU has a forum and not just Black Ops 1 server. Also, there would have to be constant reminders (especially for newcomers) that this exists and should be used.

3. Buff the STG-44 (in Spetsnaz) by just a little bit (around 10-20 more damage per every bullet fired).

4. Fix Escaper (Long Sprint - not only does it have no use, but it now doesn't work at all).

5. Fast Zombie Pro - like I've said before, it would be cool if there were pro versions for perks for humans (you'd be able to buy them after you have obtained the original perk, and the pro ones would also cost more and offer you more regarding the same field), but it would also be great to have a pro version of Fast Zombie for the zombies to buy. It would cost around 2-3 times as much as Fast Zombie itself (anything between 600-1000 points, mainly), and it would:

- double your knifing speed (would work with the regular zombie hands, the Ballistic Knife and the SOG Knife);

- double your Tactical Insertion placement speed (waiting time would be reduced by 50%) [iMPORTANT PART];

- add a 25% chance of you getting Speedoo as a zombie (only for that life);

- add a 10% chance of you getting Ninja as a zombie (only for that life).

The original idea can be found here: http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/topic/5125-some-random-thoughts-about-zam/#entry34561(look for my post that's somewhere in the middle of page one).

I really like this idea rams, but you have to remember that zombies knife are already faster than humans. No?  to give them EXTRA speed is crazy,  Maybe this would work as long as theres a limit or something somehow if someones knifing you cant?  

I hope this goes somewhere though seems like a great idea

• 1 month later...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=570733009

please can we bring this spot back, was so much more fun than the green house is now, wasn't ever overpowered either, its just 2 stacks all across outside, and a normal cade on inside, but if thats to op it could also be a standing cade on the inside. If you guys are 50 50 on this we can put it to a vote, i personally prefer it alot more, and during my time at ZAM that was the most fun i had ever had in the green house.

• 1 month later...

Hello guys, recently I was thinking about some ideas/suggestions for ZAM and today I decided to formulate it:

• Add Dr. Niete (PHD Flopper) from Bo2 Zombies, maybe just with the immunity against explosive and falling demage (not sure if the prone-thing would work) to the perk list. It should cost something between 700-1200 points. This could also be placed in a class, but I'm sure some non-VIP players would like to use it aswell. However, I would definitely buy it before getting M&S :<

• New Jetpack Fuel some perk, item whatever which fills up your jetpack again. This should be placed in the stacker class to prevent it from players who wants to fly up to a wall etc...The price should be around 500, also a purchase limit of 3 times or so would make it more fair for the zombies. This would be very profitable for building skybases. Of course it is only available with the Arlington skin.

Alright, tell me what you think about it and hopefully we can solve the "problems" together.

Thank you in advance.

2 hours ago, Bloody said:
  • New Jetpack Fuel some perk, item whatever which fills up your jetpack again. This should be placed in the stacker class to prevent it from players who wants to fly up to a wall etc...The price should be around 500, also a purchase limit of 3 times or so would make it more fair for the zombies. This would be very profitable for building skybases. Of course it is only available with the Arlington skin.

Alright, tell me what you think about it and hopefully we can solve the "problems" together.

Thank you in advance.

If we add more things for Arlington we have to either raise the price for it or add more stuff for the other skins as well