UnUr vs Elite Sections

Ramsy

So, me, Classixz, Griggs and MyXa have been discussing a topic that affects the gamestyle of the mod a bit. We were thinking of making a subdivision of UU, meant exclusively for the best of the best players of ZAM. Now, there are two ways this would work, and it's on YOU guys to choose which one is better. So, whatever helps.

UnUr

UnUr is meant to be a group, subsection per say, to be created exclusively for the absolute best players of ZAM. Now, there would NOT be any sort of applications for this. Why? Because the staff is being spammed with applications for UU and moderator access, so this simply be too much. Plus, not to mention the spambots. -.-

You would become a part of this group only if you are to be invited to it by an official admin (KEX, Griggs, MyXa and others). To be an applicant, you have to:

-be very skilled in all fields - basic survival (camping), knifing, sniping, doing cool spots others are afraid to step foot on, etc...

-be very well behaved - you will never be a part of this group if you act like an immature 9-year-old brat

-be an active community member - visit the servers, web-site, TeamSpeak and others in a fair ammount

-be devoted - do not be a clan-hopper and don't join this group just for the perks of it, and it's advantages

Now, members of UnUr will probably get something no other player has access to. One thing for survivor gameplay and one thing for zombie gameplay. For now, we haven't decided what that "something" will be, but we are working on it.

ELITE SECTIONS

This will be a set of groups that will also be exclusive to the best players of ZAM, but it will be concentrated by FIELDS. This means that the best players in a certain field (or branch, if you will) of gameplay, will be a part of an Elite. So far, there are three Elite Sections in thought: Basic Survival Elite, Knife Elite and Snipe Elite. The same rules from up top apply down here as well. And, again, you will be invited to an Elite if you show good enough gameplay and behaviour. So far, players in mind are: DaDo2401, Dusty (maaaybe), Wast, etc...

There will be an official confirmation when this is ready, up and working. All you guys need to do is work hard on doing good on the mod, behave properly, be active and not mess up. Good luck everybody! :)

- Ramsy -

• Upvote 1

^^No.

Also, can I apply for the group of the worst BO players? Because I suck but want to be a member of a group <.<

Sure. We'll hard it "G-dog's Sucky Group". :D

Nvm i love UnUr test me friday

I) Can you not read a thread in it's entirety or something? "Now, there would NOT be any sort of applications for this. Why? Because the staff is being spammed with applications for UU and moderator access, so this simply be too much. Plus, not to mention the spambots. -.-"

The staff will select the members themselves. No applications, trial runs, tryouts or anything. Just do good on the server and that's it.

II) What is the difference between DragonBallz and Haribo? Why use 2 accounts? If I'm correct, there was even a 3rd one.

• 2 weeks later...