ZAM 1.5.21+

Classixz

You should make a loyalty system or something, so you get loyalty points every hour you play, and then add a shop so you can buy cool things. This way loyalty actually get's rewarded :P

Here are some idea's for rewards (if you're gonna add it):

-Golden cammo.

-Special class

-Be able to start with another weapon, for example: Intervention, Remington, spas, mp40 bling.

- Get a text above your head that says Loyal

- Start with speedo/Scavenger.

- custom character (if possible)

- VIP/MVP for an amount of time like a week or something

i like this idea alot... they should be hats. hats and more hats

those other stuff seem op though starting with speedo is a disadvantage to the zombies, VIP/MVP i would say for at most 2 days. the headicon... what if people already have one? such as VIP/MVP/Admin, etc. Gold camo seems to be the PaP camo but maybe something else.

but still i like this idea!

I loved using freeze traps. I wouldnt make them to high in price because if people are going to use them, and then knife they wont want to loose money. Maybe like 100 or 150 points. Also you guys could make a new type of zombie that spawns in randomly(like shaman). He has about 1500 health but is very slow. This could provide use for the zombies and humans. If there is barely any zombies the humans could get a lot of points. If there are a lot of zopmbies the zombie could help break the cades.

I loved using freeze traps. I wouldnt make them to high in price because if people are going to use them, and then knife they wont want to loose money. Maybe like 100 or 150 points. Also you guys could make a new type of zombie that spawns in randomly(like shaman). He has about 1500 health but is very slow. This could provide use for the zombies and humans. If there is barely any zombies the humans could get a lot of points. If there are a lot of zopmbies the zombie could help break the cades.

i don't think that's a good idea, as knifers will probebly hate it. Zombie's are way to overpowerd atm anyway.

actually think they should be like mines 50points more then what you get out of it, so 250, but iidk if they can freeze 2 zombies for a multi kill

I'd just have the freeze traps freeze only 1 zombie per trap because say your using them in the tower on Jungle, you could easily freeze multiple at the same time and they would become overpowered very quickly