ZAM 1.6 Testers (Apply now!)

Classixz

In-Game Name: Rollonmath42

XUID: 110000105b2226a

Where are you from?: United States

How long have you played ZAM : A few weeks I'd say

Will you give the password to anyone that's not a tester? (Yes or No): Absolutely

Will you leak information about 1.6?(Yes or No): To every social media network available

Will you contribute with ideas, and report all bugs you find?(Yes or No): Yes, by making abusive complaints

(lol, jokes on last 3)

• Upvote 1

ZAM 1.6 Tester Application

In-Game Name:jacmonkeyomb

XUID:1100001076ca704

Where are you from?:USA

How long you played ZAM?:about 6 months/over 600 hours/joined the server over 450 times

Will you give the password to anyone that's not a tester?:no

Will you leak information about 1.6?:no

Will you contribute with ideas, and report all bugs you find?:yes

• Founder

In-Game Name: Rollonmath42

XUID: 110000105b2226a

Where are you from?: United States

How long have you played ZAM : A few weeks I'd say

Will you give the password to anyone that's not a tester? (Yes or No): Absolutely

Will you leak information about 1.6?(Yes or No): To every social media network available

Will you contribute with ideas, and report all bugs you find?(Yes or No): Yes, by making abusive complaints

(lol, jokes on last 3)

ZAM 1.6 Tester Application

In-Game Name:jacmonkeyomb

XUID:1100001076ca704

Where are you from?:USA

How long you played ZAM?:about 6 months/over 600 hours/joined the server over 450 times

Will you give the password to anyone that's not a tester?:no

Will you leak information about 1.6?:no

Will you contribute with ideas, and report all bugs you find?:yes

Added.

Just fill this out:

In-Game Name:FML l V!P<3

XUID:1100001065b7cc5

Where are you from?:Belgium

How long have you played ZAM:i placed zam a 1,5 years i think

Will you give the password to anyone that's not a tester?:no only as i have promission

Will you leak information about 1.6?(Yes or No):no only whit promission xD

Will you contribute with ideas, and report all bugs you find?(Yes or No):yeah.i gonna try to be creative for ideas and say all the bugs

Just fill this out:

In-Game Name:FML l V!P<3

XUID:1100001065b7cc5

Where are you from?:Belgium

How long have you played ZAM:i placed zam a 1,5 years i think

Will you give the password to anyone that's not a tester?:no only as i have promission

Will you leak information about 1.6?(Yes or No):no only whit promission xD

Will you contribute with ideas, and report all bugs you find?(Yes or No):yeah.i gonna try to be creative for ideas and say all the bugs ������

Dont spam applications, we currently have a lot of testers and even if were going to add more(not sure about that) spamming apps wont help getting in.

Dont spam applications, we currently have a lot of testers and even if were going to add more(not sure about that) spamming apps wont help getting in.

I'm not sure if 5 testers is even a lot even though 10 testers are allowed so yeah. And what he said spamming applications would result a no for you.

In-Game Name: GreyhounD.

XUID(So you won't get blacklisted and be able to use all the good shit on 1.6): 110000103a33b78

Where are you from?: I am from the UK, England.

How long have you played ZAM (Remember you have not played ZAM for over 3 years, just don't say that..): I've played for around 9 months or so.

Will you give the password to anyone that's not a tester? (Yes or No): No I will not, it would be disrespectful.

Will you leak information about 1.6?(Yes or No): No, reason being other people could steal ideas and ruin the new update.

Will you contribute with ideas, and report all bugs you find?(Yes or No): Yes, I've got a few in mind. Also I would report any bugs because it would mess up peoples fun and gameplay of it was serious.

In-Game Name: ViiRuS_iQuicKZ

XUID(So you won't get blacklisted and be able to use all the good shit on 1.6): 110000102afa6db

Where are you from?: Spokane, Washington

How long have you played ZAM (Remember you have not played ZAM for over 3 years, just don't say that..): Between 7-8 months, not really sure overall. Somewhere around there.

Will you give the password to anyone that's not a tester? (Yes or No): No, why should I give the password to someone else. But let's say a tester forgot the password is it okay to give them the password? If this ever happened?

Will you leak information about 1.6?(Yes or No): No, only if instructed too.

Will you contribute with ideas, and report all bugs you find?(Yes or No): Quite possibly, I have like a couple of ideas. Also, I will try my best to report any bugs I find.

Ingame Name: Whurtle

Steam XUID: 110000104ffa242

From California, United

How long have you been with ZAM? Almost since the start. After ZEM shut down so I'd say 9-10 months.

Will you give the password? NO unless another tester forgot the password

Will you leak info? NO there should be no reason I would

Will you contribute? Of course I have ideas that I'm ready to posit to you Kex.

In-Game Name: Unity|Ramsy

XUID: 11000010203ae59

Where are you from?: Croatia.

How long have you played ZAM?: Since the very beginning, the very first day when UZM was released (I don't know the exact time).

Will you give the password to anyone that's not a tester?: No, I will only tell the password to someone who is an accepted tester that has forgotten the password (if that's okay).

Will you leak information about 1.6?: No. Everything on the testing server will stay between me and the rest of the testers.

Will you contribute with ideas and report all bugs you find?: As always, yes.

Ramsy should be added, Viirus you're staff every staff can help test.

Also sorry for my inactivity the last 2 days.

Wait a minute I thought staff had to apply for this. Nevermind that I already applied but it doesn't really matter if I get tester or not. But thanks for mentionin it.

Ramsy should be added, Viirus you're staff every staff can help test.

Also sorry for my inactivity the last 2 days.

Disagree, Admins did(at least at first) did have to apply. And I don't see the point in letting someone who's getting there own mod to be tester on another server.